8

I wake up and see the sun shining through my curtains. I feel so much better after sleeping in a real bed. It's about 10AM, so I decided to give my parents a call. To summarize our conversation, apparently I had received an inheritance from my grandmother who had passed away a few years ago, but they were saving it for me for a rainy day. So basically today is that day and they sent me $10,000! Which was more than enough, I was so thankful and relieved.

I headed down the hall to shower, not a single person was awake yet. I guess we were up pretty late. After my shower I got dressed in some high waisted Lulu spandex shorts and a cropped guns n roses t-shirt. I threw my hair in a high pony, put some sneakers on, grabbed my AirPods and went out for a run. It was such a beautiful day so I took advantage of this time off to explore the neighbourhood.

When I got back it was around noon, there were a few people up. I saw Addison out by the pool tanning. Funny, I didn't notice the pool when I got here last night since it was dark. I started to get pretty hungry. So I went up to get my purse to go do some shopping. I passed Ondre in the hall, he had just a towel around his waist. I tried to avoid eye contact since I thought it would be weird since he was basically naked. I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it though.

"Hey you going somewhere?" He asked peaking out of his door.

"Yeah I was just going to get something to eat, maybe stop at a grocery store" I said grabbing a pair of sweats to throw on over my shorts.

"Can I come with? I feel like you need me to show you the good spots around here for coffee" he said smirking.

"Sure I'll be downstairs" I said giggling.

Suddenly the living room was full of luggage and boxes. Were more people moving home for quarantine? Turns out most people were. Why not when you can actually go home.

"I should put you in our group chat you're probably so confused" Ondre said from behind me, "let's go I'll explain in the car"

"So where should I be going for coffee what's the best around here?" I asked

"Well Dunkin is my go to" he said

"Ou okay I've never been there" I said typing it into my GPS

"Wait really? You've never had Dunkin?" He said looking at me like I had 2 heads.

"I haven't, but's got to be better than Timmies" I said laughing.

"Timmies?" He asked

"Yeah. You know, Tim Hortons? Canada? Timbits? Iced Caps? Roll up the rim to win?" He shook his head "okay I'll have Dunkin but when you get the chance you should try Tim's. I do miss a good iced cap."

He laughed and we drove to get coffee. After that we went to get groceries.

-Ondre's P.O.V-

"I think you might be one of the only people in the house who actually buys real groceries" I said looking at my phone reading the group chat.

"I could kind of tell by your pantry and fridge. Pretty sad. Your freezer literally only has ice cream!" She said surprised.

"Well yeah we all just order in mainly or go out. But since we can't go out it'll mostly be takeout." I explained

"That's crazy I love cooking I'm really excited to buy real food. I'm going to make all you guys an absolute feast okay" I could tell she was really exited about it. It was really cute. I couldn't let her buy all that food though. I messaged the group and got the details on who was staying. As in not going back home to quarantine. Looking like Addison, Tayler, Alex and Kouvr, and Tony and I are staying. I told them Maddy loves to cook and we all agreed she could get whatever she wanted to last the next couple weeks to feed the 7 of us and that we would buy it.

When I told her our plan, she got super excited. She said she wanted to pay too but I'm not going to let her. I steered the cart and she went around picking everything out. She was like a kid in a candy store it was so funny. I couldn't believe it she filled an entire cart full. We checked out and made a quick stop at the liquor store. I picked out some drinks and asked if wanted anything. She laughed looking at the shelves.

"Everything's so different here" she laughed. "No Molson no LaBatts no Gin Smash no Peller Estates wine. "

"I have no idea what any of that is" I said confused.

"It's all Canadian brands. But I mean you have white claws so that's fun I've never had that."

I grabbed a variety pack so she could try them all. She picked out a bottle of red wine finally after scanning every bottle it seemed like.

"Found one?" I asked

"Yes I know I'm slow I just couldn't decide between this or another bottle." She said looking at the bottle.

"Why don't you get both?" I said smirking

"You're right. Why don't I get both! I have some money to spend and heck I deserve it" she said walking back to get the second bottle. She turned around and looked at me as if she was thinking. And then she turned right back around and went straight to the liquors and picked out a bottle of what looked like gin. This was weird I don't know a single person who actually likes gin. I teased her about it on the way out. She's so different. I like it. I'm excited to know her.