16

-Ondre's P.O.V-

I was hovering over her half naked body, my face inches from hers, my breath heavy. My heart was pounding, I wanted her so badly.

"Maybe we should slow don't a bit" she whispered with a smirk on her face.

I didn't know what to say. Is she just saying that cause that's what I said last time? Is this a game to her? Or was she serious? Did I take it too far? No no she was just as into it as I was. Seconds had gone by.

"How slow are we talkin here" I said smiling. She smiled back. She looked at my arms as I was holding myself up. I watched as she traced her hand from my shoulder to my bicep. Our eyes met again.

"I mean I really want to" she said "but I'm just nervous"

She pulled her sweater over her chest as I rolled next to her propped up on my elbow to face her.

"What are you so nervous about?" I asked grabbing her hand.

"I guess I just don't want you to get bored of me. Like if we do this now then the mystery's gone. You'll know what sex with me is like and get bored of it and want something new." She said looking down. I pulled her chin up to face me.

"No way would I ever treat you like your ex did if that's what you're worried about. I know how hard it is to trust again but I swear I'll spend every second proving to you that I'm loyal." I said. I guess we hadn't really made it official. "I'll be yours if you'll be mine" I smiled. She smiled back and reached around to hug me.

"Of course" she said. I kissed the top of her head and hugged her tight as we drifted off to sleep.

-Maddy's P.O.V-

It's crazy to think after living in LA for only 2 months that I'd have a boyfriend and live in this huge house. I really do trust Ondre. I mean he's never given me a reason not to. I woke up next to him, he was still asleep. I got up to go to my room to change my clothes and brush through my messy hair. I was on my way back to Ondre's room to see if he was up but his door was already open. He and Tony were sitting watching TikToks. I made eye contact with Ondre and he smiled and winked at me.

"Oh by the way have you met my girlfriend yet?" He said gesturing to me. Tony looked at me, his eyes got wide and he looked back at Ondre with the biggest smile.

"Dude, you're serious?" He said. Ondre nodded and Tony came running at me and he gave me the biggest hug, he swung me around I was laughing as he cheered. Ondre was laughing the whole time. I love his laugh.

Anyways it looked like they were getting some ideas to film so I went down stairs to make breakfast. I made a smoothie bowl and asked the boys if they wanted coffee since I was going to run out to get some. They said yes and I hopped into my Jeep to headed to Dunkin Donuts. The coffee there really was so good. I was probably gone for a good half hour.

When I got back Ondre and Tony were in the living room with their phone and lights set up. They were sitting in front of their phone it looked like they were watching something. I walked over with their iced coffees in a tray and was sipping my own. Ondre stood up and wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me in for a quick kiss.

"Thanks babe" he said.

"No problem, I'll be upstairs" I said handing him the tray and walking upstairs. I went upstairs and sat on the edge of my bed sipping my coffee. I opened my phone and saw that I had a notification on my phone that Tony was live on IG. Ohhhh that's what they were doing. OOHHHH AND I JUST-

-Ondre's P.O.V-

I handed Tony his coffee and bent down to be in frame.

"Dude look at the comments" he said pointing to his phone. I started reading them

'WHO WAS THAT'
'Did anyone else just see that'
'Wtf wtf wtf Ondre who's that'
'Since when does he have a gf?!'
'Ondre you cheatin on me?'
'You better spill boy'
'She better not be stealing my man'

They were coming in hot now. I guess our faces weren't in frame.

"Yooo y'all need to chill with these comments" I said. I wasn't sure if Maddy wanted us to be public yet. I mean I didn't think it was a big deal.

"Bro give me 2 minutes" I said running upstairs. I went to Maddy's room and saw her looking at me with a phased look.

"Did I just expose us" she said laughing.

"I think you did" I said laughing with her. I walked over and hugged her as we laughed together. "So I don't know if you noticed but I'm getting a lot of questions on this live now about who this girl was and so do you want to come explain with me?"

"Ohhhh sure why not" she said laughing and we went downstairs. I told Maddy to stay out of frame until I said so.

"Are you gonna tell em?" Tony said smiling.

"I don't think so they probably don't care" I joked. "Just kidding guys this is Maddy." I took Maddy's hand and pulled her over and she sat in front of me. "You may know her from TikTok now she just joined, she is also my beautiful girlfriend" I kissed her on the cheek and she smiled.

"Hi friends I'm sorry for stealing your man please don't be mad, I really couldn't help myself" she said looking at me. I smiled and looked back at her, that was pretty cute.

"Okay okay thanks for reminding us all were still single" Tony said. Maddy went back upstairs. We ended the live and Tony and I hung out downstairs. I opened IG and Maddy's face popped up on my time line. She had just posted a mirror selfie from in my room. I added the photo to my story and wrote 'As if this was taken in my room 🙄' a few minutes later she ran from her room to the railing overlooking the living room.

"Ondre are you crazy what did you do my Instagram is blowing up!" She said throwing a pillow down at me, hitting me in the head. Good aim. I laughed at her and ran up the stairs at her as she ran back into her room. She'll pay for that one.