25

-Maddy's P.O.V-

He was already shirtless, so I pressed my chest against his as we kissed. I moved my hands down to his waist and pushed at his shorts but he pulled my hands up around his neck. He moved his hands down my body to the back of my legs and picked me up, laying me down on my back. He hovered over me as we kissed, I reached my hands down to his waist again but he pushed my hands back up, I don't understand. I want him so badly, I bit his bottom lip and tugged a bit, and he pulled away. I'm genuinely so confused right now does he want me or not. Then he pushed my hands up over my head, curling my fingers around the rungs of the headboard.

"Hold tight okay" he whispered, moving his hands down my arms.

He kissed down my body, I got shivers each time his lips touched me. He got lower and lower, each kiss more sensitive than the last, until he reached my thighs. He kissed up the inside of my thighs, pushed my legs apart further and held them, his hands gripping my thighs. Then I felt his tongue on me and I gasped, my grip tightening on the headboard. It felt so good, I didn't want him to stop, he kept moving his tongue in ways that drove me crazy. A moan escaped my mouth and he tightened his grip on my legs. My breaths got faster and my muscles started to tense up, which made me pull myself up towards the headboard. But he wrapped his arms under my legs and pulled me back to him aggressively. I was so close.

"Oh my god, don't stop I'm" I couldn't finish my sentence it was so intense. He moved his hand and pushed 2 fingers in me and I gasped again. The combination of his fingers and tongue was incredible, I arched my back and reached my hands out to grip the sheets, my toes curled and I moaned his name as I finished. It was so intense my vision was fuzzy and time stood still. I felt him moving around on the bed, he reached his hand up to my face and pulled my chin up to meet his lips as he kissed me passionately. Then I realized he had taken his shorts off. I was still in a daze my body was still recovering. I felt him push himself into me slowly. He felt so good, we had stopped using condoms because it felt so much better without them. His thrusts got faster, I held my breasts as they bounced and he reached his hand down and placed it on my neck, it was so sexy. I could hear his breaths getting heavier, so I put my hands on his shoulders and pulled him in, and then pushed him on to his back. He smiled at me as I climbed on top of him. I positioned him and lowered myself down. He pushed his hands through his hair as I moved up and down. His grip moved to my ass moving me faster, and I felt him finish inside me, letting out a deep breath.

I bent down to kiss him and let myself fall on the bed next to him. He looked over at me and smiled.

He sat up sliding his shorts on, before standing up he leaned over and gave me a long kiss. He started the shower and I got dressed and began to pack up our things. I wonder if he knows I'm on the pill. Or maybe he just assumes I am. He's definitely seen me take it though so he must know. Or else why would he be so careless. He definitely knows. He has to.

It was 4PM now and our flight leaves tonight at 7PM, which meant we wouldn't get back to LAX until 3AM. I texted my parents to let them know we would stop by before we left to the airport. I heard the shower turn off and minutes later Ondre was walking out with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Hey you" I said walking over to him. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tight. "Maybe you wanna drop that towel" I said mimicking him.

"Stooop you crazy" he said laughing. He got dressed and I got cleaned up and ready to go. We packed our things into my truck, grabbed Tony and Addison and headed to my parents. We got there with just enough time to visit and head to the airport. I said bye to the dogs, it's always so hard saying goodbye to them. And then I said bye to my mom, I hugged her tight and didn't want to let go. When we pulled apart I noticed she had tears in her eyes.

"Mom don't do that cause you know I will" I said getting choked up. "You know I can be here in half a day ma, I'm not that far, and I promise to visit again soon"

We all piled into my dads truck and he took us to the airport.

"Dad if she's not doing well I need to know okay, even if it's 'nothing to worry about'" I said doing air quotes. "I will drop what I'm doing to be there with you guys. But you need to tell me. Being so far is hard because I feel like you guys forget to tell me things. Promise you'll keep me in the loop okay?" I said holding out my pinky. We promised and he helped us with our bags. We walked to our gate and I said goodbye.

"Maddy your parents are pretty cool yknow" Addison said.

"I know" I said smiling. They're the best.

Ondre grabbed my hand as we borded the plane and found our seats, and we settled in for another 8 hour flight. I looked over at him.

"Weird question but you know I'm on the pill right?" I asked.