38

-Ondre's P.O.V-

"What?" I said confused.

"I don't want to do this Ondre" she said. I could see the panic in her eyes.

"Maddy it's okay I'll be here the whole time" I said holding her hands.

"No. No I mean I want to keep our baby. I don't want to do this" she said. I was speechless. I didn't know what to do. I had my mouth open ready to speak, but I just smiled at her. And then she smiled back.

"Are we doing this?" I asked.

"Only if you want to" she said.

"Okay were doing this" I said pulling her in for a hug.

"Okay well we should probably tell her that" I said gesturing to our room.

We went in and explained everything. The nurse smiled and told us we probably just wanted an ultrasound and got us set up. When the doctor came in she showed us a tiny little dot on the screen. Wow. That's ours.

-Addisons P.O.V-

Tony and I woke up just about when Maddy and Ondre left for the doctors. I knew when she got home she might be really sedated and loopy so I wanted to make it easy for her to get to bed and eat.

"Babe slow down they're not gonna be home for at least a few hours" Tony said pulling himself out of bed.

"That doesn't leave me with much time!" I said getting dressed.

I went to Maddy's room and made it all comfy cozy. I charged Ondre's laptop so they could watch something together. I prepped some ice packs and heating pads for whichever she wants. And then I ordered postmates to deliver a tub of cookie dough ice cream cause that's her fav. And then I called Papa Johns to deliver a pizza for 4 hours from now. I also went and bought her some wine for a couple days after and I got some candies and chocolates.

By the time I was done I heard their car pull in. That was quick I've only been prepping for an hour and a half.

"They're here already?" Tony said walking from the kitchen.

"I guess so, maybe they left earlier than we thought?" I said.

They walked in the door and I was so confused. Maddy seemed fine.

"How'd it go?" Tony asked with a concerned look on his face.

"Well," Ondre started.

"We're gonna have a baby" Maddy said smiling.

"Woah what?" Tony said. I was shocked.

"We couldn't go through with it" Ondre explained.

Tony and I looked at each other with big smiles, as we both rushed over to hug them.

"Okay well I got you some wine today Maddy but I guess I'll just have to drink it all myself" I said joking. "Also I have a pizza coming in a couple hours"

"You're the best" Maddy said hugging me.

Once the pizza got here we all split it and sat out by the pool. Maddy and I got in our swim suits and sat out to tan while the boys jumped on the trampoline doing flips into the pool.

"Well. Get a good look at me now cause I'm about to get huge" Maddy said smacking her tummy. I laughed.

"Have you guys thought about when you're going to reveal this? Or are we planning to pull a Kylie Jenner and keep it a secret?" I asked.

"No I think I'll address it at some point. There's no point in endless speculation and drama, it'll be obvious when I do start to grow and I'm not gonna try to hide it." She said.

"Yeah good idea. I'm so happy for you guys, are you hoping for a boy or girl?" I asked.

"I'm not really sure yet. I know Ondre wants a girl though. But I'd be happy with whatever" she said.

"Hey so, we were thinking of visiting home, if you guys are interested in coming with" Ondreaz said walking over to us.

"Well I guess if I'm having your child I should probably meet your parents" Maddy joked. "I'm just kidding I'd love to"

"Ou I'm so down I've never been to Vegas!" I said. Tony gave me a look. "And of course I wanna meet your family!" I said

"Sweet, you guys cool to go tomorrow?" Ondre asked.

Maddy and I looked at each other and nodded.

"Yeah sounds good" I said.

-Maddy's P.O.V-

I went upstairs and started packing. Honestly since being pregnant I've been so horny lately which finally makes sense now that I know. Plus my boobs are starting to get a bit bigger which I know Ondre's noticed because he keeps looking at them and I'm pretty sure he thinks I don't notice which is kinda funny but I mean hey I'd look at em too if it were that easy.

Ondre walked in my room after coming in from the pool, he didn't have a shirt on and I definitely wasn't complaining. I looked him up and down and winked at him. He smiled, threw his head back walking away but then turned and ran towards me picking me up and spinning me until we both fell onto my bed.

"Babe can you believe we're having a baby?" I asked.

"It's crazy, I think we're going be great parents were pretty cool" he said.

"I know right" I said kissing him as we laughed.

"So like are there rules about yknow having sex when you're pregnant?" He asked.

"I don't think so, wanna test it out?" I said pushing myself on top of him. He smiled grabbed my waist flipping me over.

"Absolutely" he said kissing me.