44

-Maddy's P.O.V-

I have no energy today. I haven't left my bed all day, I feel so lethargic and bloated. Ondre's been so kind to me though he brings me snacks and keeps me company. I know Addison and Tony haven't been speaking. Ondre told me he heard them talking in their room just now. We don't think it's going well.

"What are we gonna do if they break up? Do you think Addison will move out?" I asked

"I mean probably. Like she wouldn't have any reason to stay here it wouldn't be fun living with her ex. If she didn't go Tony probably would, so I'm hoping she goes so he doesn't have to." He said.

"But I'll lose my best friend" I trailed off.

"Why would you lose her? Just cause you're not living together?" He said.

I didn't answer. I'm sad thinking about her leaving. I snapped back when I heard the front door close. I looked out the window to see her get in her car and drive away. It's getting late I wonder where she's going.

"I'll be right back" Ondre said. I'm guessing to go talk to Tony.

I feel like I have no control over anything, being pregnant I can't let myself get stressed out by little things I have to keep a safe place for my baby to grow. Our little girl.

I opened my phone and went on Door Dash to order some food. I got a burrito bowl but didn't order until I asked Ondre if he wanted anything. I sent him a text asking but I'm so hungry, I don't know if I can wait for him to reply. I caved and just ordered it.

20 minutes later the door bell rang and I pushed myself up to go get my food. I walked out and took a deep breath before going down the stairs. I really don't want to have to go back up these things. I saw Ondre out of the corner of my eye walking out of Tony's room at the other end of the hall.

"Somebody here?" He asked

"My dinner" I said looking back at the steps in front of me, and then back to him.

"No no noooo go back to bed I'll get it" he said jogging towards me, I smiled.

"Thank youuuu I love youuuu" I said as he walked down the steps.

"I love youuuuuuu" he said looking back up at me. I waited there for him to come back, until I heard my phone ringing from my bed. I walked over and picked it up to see Addisons name lighting up my screen.

"Hey" I said answering it.

"Hey Mads, I'm sorry for leaving, Tony and I broke up and I didn't know where to go. I'm sitting parked outside Bryce's house. I don't know why I'm here I feel like I shouldn't be here." She said.

"Just come home Addison you don't have to run away this is your house too" I said.

"I know but I can't be there right now. I think I'm just gonna stay here at sway tonight."

"Do you really think that's the best idea?"

"I don't know what to think! Whatever I'm just telling you I'm here so you don't worry, I'm sorry Mads" she said hanging up.

"Everything okay?" Ondre asked walking in with my food.

"Addisons at Bryce's" I said

He handed me my food and sighed sitting next to me.

"But I'm so hungry I don't even care, also I'm sorry for not adding food for you to my order I couldn't wait" I said

"It's okay you're eating for 2, I can take care of myself" he said placing his hand on my belly.

He suddenly looked up at me with the biggest smile.

"Did you feel that?!" He asked putting a second hand on me.

"Yeah I guess I have been feeling that but so much has been going on I didn't actually register what it was!" I said.

He laughed and looked at me so excited.

-Ondre's P.O.V-

I think this was one of the happiest moments of my life, feeling our baby move it made it so real all of a sudden.

It's a moment I'll never forget.

Sadly it was interrupted by Maddy's phone ringing again.

"Hey" she said. I was listening but not really paying attention. I kept my hands on her belly as our baby kept kicking.

"Okay stop panicking I'll be there soon" she said and I snapped back to reality.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Addison just called she's at Bryce's and I guess they were drinking and he was making moves long story short she doesn't want to sleep there cause she thinks she's too drunk and will end up sleeping with him" she said.

"It's her choice if she sleeps with him or not why can't she just have some self control" I said frustrated. I don't want her to leave.

"She's drunk Ondre she has no self control" she said getting up.

"Okay then I'll go get her" I said.

"Why can't I go?" She asked

"You haven't even eaten your food yet Maddy just relax I don't want you to stress about this, let me go get her I'll bring her home safe I promise" I said stepping in front of her.

"I'm worried Ondre I think it should be me to get her" she said. "She's going to need to talk and she's not going to want to talk to you and she not gonna talk about it when she gets here cause of Tony."

"Okay, fine" I said stepping out of her way. I helped her down the stairs and walked her to the door. "Just please come straight home after. I love you" she kissed me and walked out the door.

I tried to fill the time so not to stress. I ordered food, I put Maddy's food in the fridge for when she came home. I ate and watched TV, by now a couple hours had gone by. She should be back by now Sway is only like 20 minutes away. I heard my phone ring and picked it up immediately without even looking to see who called.

"Hello"