7

-Charli's P.O.V-

"What's going on is she okay?" I asked Ondre as he came down the stairs.

"Um I think we should chat quick maybe with Thomas and Chase" he said going to find them.

The 4 of us were standing in Thomas' room when Ondre finally started explaining.

"So Maddy is in a really tough situation right now and I think we should try to help. Because of the virus and non essential businesses closing, she got laid off, and because of the borders closing, she can't go home. She told me about her living situation," he said looking to me "and so I don't think it would be right to let her live in her car for the rest of the quarantine. What do you guys think about letting her live here?"

There was a short pause.

"I think she's cool I don't think it'd be a problem, I feel like she should start creating content though so that she can at least start to make some money and pay rent" Thomas said.

"I'll cover her rent for now. Dixie just got off the phone with our parents and they want us home right away for quarantine. So she can just take over my room and we can figure this all out later when this whole thing is over." I said.

Suddenly Addison appeared at the door out of breath and said

"Maddy's leaving did you want to say bye?"

"Wait what no she can't leave we're just talking about her living here!" I said. I didn't even start my sentence before Ondre was running out the door.

-Maddy's P.O.V-

Ondre told me to stay in his room and that he'd be right back. But I started thinking and I couldn't stay here. I needed to go and get my life together. So I grabbed my jacket and my keys, headed downstairs and started saying goodbye and thanking everyone for having me over and for being so nice.

"I thought you were staying over!" Addison said while hugging me.

"I know I just have a lot to sort out, I should really be going, but thank you for everything you guys have been so nice" I said slipping my shoes on and heading out giving one last wave. I got to my car and was about to open it when I heard my name. I looked back and saw Ondre running down the drive way.

"I'm sorry I should have waited to say bye" I said as he got closer.

"You're not leaving" he said

"Yes I am. I've got to get my shit together and I can't involve all of you guys in my problems that's not fair. I've overstayed my welcome I need to go really it's fine." I said opening my car door.

"Stop. You're panicking. You're overthinking. We're not about to let you stay in this box during this." He said gesturing to my car. "Charli and I were talking with Thomas and Chase and we think you should live here. Charli and Dixie are moving home, you can take Charli's room for now she's got rent covered. You're staying here."

"I can't do that to you guys okay I'm not one of you. I don't want to be a burden to everyone." I said looking down.

"You're not. If we didn't want you here we wouldn't have arranged all of this. Okay everything's going to be fine. Now let's get your things and bring em in okay" he said bringing me in for a side hug.

We grabbed all my bags out of my car. He managed to carry most of them. He's so kind. I grabbed my last bag and purse and walked back to see everyone at the door waiting for us. Maybe this will work after all.

We dropped my things at the front and we all went in for a big group hug.

"I'm sorry for all the drama guys, I really do mean it from the bottom of my heart when I say I'm so incredibly grateful for all of you bringing me in. I promise to make it up to you"

Charli was already clearing her things out when I got upstairs.

"I feel so bad taking your room, are you sure about this? I mean that couch down there looks pretty comfy" I said laughing.

Charli laughed too "between you and I, I've wanted to move down for so long, just to be closer to Chase. I'm hoping once I come back Dixie will be moving out and I'll just take her room"

I laughed and helped her with her things. We moved everything downstairs to Dixie's room, once she was settled in, I thanked her and said goodbye, she was moving out early the next morning. I headed back to my new room and started to unpack my things. I knew I needed to call my parents but it was so late I decided to save it to tomorrow.

I grabbed my toothbrush and headed down the hall to the bathroom. After that I stopped at Ondre's room on my way back to my room. I knocked and he opened his door quickly. He was wearing track shorts and nothing on top. I kind of stared for a split second and forgot what I was going to say. He smiled and I spoke up.

"Uhm, sorry- haha I just wanted to say thank you, for what you did to help me out" I said

"No problem, I'm glad I could help" he said looking down.

"I don't mean to bug, but I was just curious. Why did you do all of that for me..? You don't even know me and you just pretty much saved me from living my worst nightmare." I asked

"I just knew I couldn't let you leave" he said looking back up at me.

We both paused for a moment. I smiled at him.

"Well thank you" I said before turning away.

"Goodnight" he said peaking his head out the door looking at me

"Night" I said turning my head back, walking back to my room.