34

-Maddy's P.O.V-

I woke up feeling incredibly sick. I opened my eyes and instantly felt nauseous, so I ran to the bathroom and started throwing up. I heard Ondre on the other side of the door asking if I was okay. I didn't want him to see me like this though,

"I'm okay!" I called out. I cleaned myself up and went back to his room.

"Are you okay?" He asked rubbing my back.

"Yeah I'm okay just a little sick, what did we have for dinner last night?" I asked.

"Ummmmm sushi" he said. "Do you think you're sick from it?

"Probably, do you feel okay?" I asked.

"Yeah I feel fine" he said. "But you had those spicy salmon rolls and I didn't. It could be that"

"Yeah maybe" I said.

I wasn't feeling like myself I just wanted to stay in bed all day.

"So what do you want to do today?" He asked sitting up.

"I don't know babe I really don't feel like doing much, I'm really tired" I said.

"That's okay, I might go play games with the guys though." He said getting out of bed.

"Wait you're gonna leave me all alone? What if I need you?" I said pouting.

"Maddy I can't sit and do nothing all day" he laughed. "Plus we have those house tours later on"

"Can you just face time me when you go, I really don't feel well" I said.

"Sure babe" he said. "But then I'm gonna game with Tony when we get back"

"Fine" I said turning my back to him.

"Come onnnn don't be like that" he said trying to pull me back. But I stayed silent keeping my back to him. "Okay well if you decide to move today come find me" he said leaving.

-Addisons P.O.V-

I was sitting at the table with Tony eating the food we had just ordered when Ondreaz came in looking for his brother.

"What's up" Tony said.

"Man Maddy's been acting all weird today" he said sitting down.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"She's being all moody and doesn't want to do anything today she just wants to lay in bed and do nothing. And when I said I don't want to do nothing and that I was gonna hang out and maybe play video games she got all mad." He said.

"Ondre girls have hormones that make them act that way. Especially if she's on the pill" I said. He rolled his eyes and dropped his head into his arms on the table.

"I'm pretty sure she has food poisoning too cause she was throwing up all morning." He said.

Something about that all seemed a bit off.

It was time to head to our house tours so we piled into Tony's car and drove to see the houses.  They were really nice, I think we were leaning towards the one with the pool and hot tub.

Once we got home I let the boys go do their own thing and I decided to go chat with Maddy. I knocked on her bedroom door.

"Hey Mads it's Addison can I come in?" I called through the door. She called back telling me to come in. She was in bed watching Netflix on Ondre's laptop. I went over and sat next to her.

"How you feelin? Ondreaz said you were sick?" I said.

"Yeah we had sushi last night I think I must have food poisoning. I've just been nauseous on and off today." She said.

"Maybe you're just getting your period?" I said.

"Actually I think you're right" she said picking up her pills. She opened it and saw she took her last one yesterday. "Yeah I should be getting it any day now." I could tell she relaxed a bit.

She and I spent the next few hours chatting and watching netflix in her room. It was nice to have a friend like her. She's a bit older than me and so every time I tell her about things I'm going through it's like she know what I'm talking about because she's gone through similar things too and we just connect over stupid shit from our past. And it's so fun to compare things from here to things she had in Canada.

We were hanging out in bed when we heard a knock at the door. Not a second went by when the door just flew open and Ondre, Tony, Alex, Charli, Kouvr, Calvin, Patrick, Ryland, Connor, Jack and James all came piling into the room. We were so confused what was going on and then they all just shoved into her bed. We were all somehow fitting on the bed at once by some miracle. We laughed so hard, Tony had come up behind me and Ondre was beside Maddy. It was nice to be around the people we actually liked. This house seems like it's been falling apart with this whole Thomas and Chase situation. We all ended up just hanging out in Maddy's room talking about how everyone else sees the situation.

"Dude this guy keeps hounding me to make merch. Like anyone would buy my merch what the hell would I put on a tshirt" Calvin said.

We all laughed. He has been pushing for that for sure. At this point Alex, Kouvr, Charli, Tony, Ondreaz, and I all had merch. Not to mention so did Thomas and we all have to endorse the hype house merch too. It was getting to be a lot.

I brought up the idea of moving to a new house and everyone was saying they were thinking the same thing. But why should everyone have to move? Why not just have the few people nobody gets along with move?

"Well we actually looked at a few houses today, and I think we're gonna put an offer on one" Ondreaz said.

"Dude what where? Who are you moving with?" Alex asked.

"It's not far from here actually but Tony and I plus Maddy and Addison" he said.

"Yo if you guys leave I feel like this place is gonna crash and burn." Alex said.

"Yeah babe we need to start looking" Kouvr said pulling our her phone.

Then suddenly everyone had real estate pages open on their phones. I kinda feel like we shouldn't have said anything but it's too late now. I just hope this pulls through for our sake.