24

-Ondre's P.O.V-

"Just answer my damn calls Maddy that's all I'm askin" he said loudly getting aggressive. Kyle and Jack were pushing him back.

"Hey man move on alright you're done here" I said walking over to him.

"Who the fuck is this?" He asked pointing at me.

"That's her boyfriend Tyler, she's moved on and so should you" Chloe said.

He gave me a look and I kept a straight face, he walked away and eventually left the bar.

"You okay?" I said sitting next to Maddy, grabbing her hand.

"Yeah he's just a dumb ass hole and I want another drink" she said letting out a heavy breath.

"I'm on it Mads" Addison said getting up and bringing back some beers.

"Thanks guys you're all MVP's tonight" she said raising her drink. "Cheers to you all" we all clinked our bottles. We continued to drink and carry on until the bar announced last call. By now Maddy was really drunk, we were on our way out of the bar, she was saying bye to all the friends she saw there and I could hardly understand what she was saying.

We were about to call a cab but they wanted to walk down to get pizza. So we started walking, she was up ahead with her girls and Tony and I were walking back with the guys. That's when I realized how drunk Tony was.

"Bro how much did you drink?" I asked laughing.

"Bro bro bro" he said "bro. Maddy challenged me to go drink for drink with her."

I laughed, thats hilarious. I myself was drunk. But not that drunk. The night was nice though the cool air helped to sober us all a little as we all walked to the pizza place.

About halfway there Maddy came running back to me.

"Babe can I have a piggy back ride pretty please?" She said grabbing my hands.

"I guessssss" I said joking. She was really light it wasn't difficult to carry her at all. She played with my hair while we walked.

We got to the pizza place and I told Maddy to go sit while I get her a slice. I got both of us a slice of pepperoni and a bottle of water each.

"Babe drink this please" I said passing her the bottle.

"I will I will later though pizza first" she said taking a huge bite. I laughed, but I was determined to get her to drink that before she went to bed so she wouldn't be hungover tomorrow.

After pizza Maddy really wanted to go down to the beach. It's past 3AM. How is she not tired.

"Let's go the beach is like a 10 minute walk from here!" The girls chimed in. And so we started walking.

"Tony I bet you $5 I can do a better cartwheel than you" Maddy said shoving him.

"Alright bet" he said running into a cartwheel, only it was really a round off cause he lost his balance. Then Maddy proceeded to do a cartwheel into a back handspring as I watched nervously.

"Woah woah Maddy be careful!" I said running over to her as she began to lose her balance. I caught her as she leaned backwards.

"Thanks babe" she laughed. "Alright bitch pay up" she said holding her hand out to Tony. He gave me a look.

"You heard her" I said laughing.

By now we could see the water. Maddy looked up at me, her face filled with excitement. She took my hand and started running for the water, kicking our shoes off as we ran until our feet hit the water. She spun around and turned to face me before kissing me, I picked her up so her feet were just out of the water and she placed her hands on either side of my face. Soon the rest of them caught up to us and splashed through the water.

"Guys look that was the cutest thing" Addison said running up to us showing a photo she took on her phone of Maddy and I. That's for sure going on my Insta, it was perfect.

"Guys check it out" Kyle said pulling a bottle of whiskey out of his sweater pocket, we all stared at him confused. "I flirted with the bartender and got her to give me this for $20" he laughed and we all lost it. We spent the next hour sitting on the beach passing around this bottle of cheap whiskey.

5AM rolled around and the sun was coming up. Maddy had her head on my shoulder as we sat in the sand, everyone watching as the sky started to glow.

"I love you" I said turning my head to her.

"I love you too" she said kissing me 

"Gross" Tony said from behind us and we laughed. "I'm gonna call a cab"

20 minutes later we were all getting into the cab and we were on our way to the hotel, Maddy was sound asleep on my shoulder. I didn't want to wake her and she was knocked right out, so I carried her to bed, tucked her in and closed the curtains. Once I climbed into bed I fell asleep instantly.

-Maddy's P.O.V-

I woke up next to Ondre in our hotel. My first question was how did we get here, but my more pressing question is what time is it? I sat up and rubbed my eyes, and then realized my makeup was still on, so I got out of bed slowly as to not wake Ondre, and hopped into the shower. I got cleaned up, wrapped a towel around my body and tip toed out to my bag to find some clothes, but I felt hands wrap around my waist from behind me.

"Morning" Ondre said resting his head on my shoulder. I surprisingly wasn't that hungover, though I do remember Ondre making me drink water constantly last night. What a sweetie. I turned around and kissed him. "Maybe you want to drop that towel" he said raising an eyebrow. I smiled and let it fall and he pulled me to the bed with a huge grin on his face.