Catch Me If Ya Can

Scarlett Johnson

   "Noah stop!"

I giggled as I tried to get out of the bathroom, he had snuck in and had some plans of his own.

  He locked the bathroom door behind him and slowly approached me.

    He placed his hands on my hips he kissed me hungrily, with our mouths moving in sync he picked me up, and while he held me by my thighs he placed me gently on the bathroom sink.

  His hands trailed up and down my body sending a rush of goosebumps up my arms and legs.

   "Someone will hear us!"

  I squealed out, he pulled back for a split second and smirked.

  "What if I told you nobody's home."

  He whispered mysteriously, I grinned and ran my hands through his hair.

  I softly tugged at his hair and pulled his lips back to mine, his hands rested on my thighs and his tongue entered my mouth and slowly took the dominant side of things.

    "Pause."

  I told him after I pulled away, he gave me a frustrated look and tried to lean in again, but I placed my hands on his chest to hold him back.

   "Babe, I'm crushing my phone."

I told him, he laughed and helped me off the sink.

   I pulled my phone out of my back pocket and glanced at the screen.

  Mom: Be back soon, stopping for gas:)

Was the first thing I saw, I had a little time left to goof around with Noah.

   He began to lean in again, but I had an idea.

  I quickly bolted for the bathroom door and unlocked it, I booked it down the hallway and descended the stairs.

   "Babe! What are you doing?"

  Noah called, I giggled and continued running.

  "If ya want a kiss, you're going to have to catch me!"

  I called back, I heard his loud footsteps thunder down the stairs.

   I quickly hid in a cabinet in the laundry room and waited a few minutes for him to pass.

   I heard the door creak open, but it shut moments later.

  "Scar! Come on, Mom and Dad are going to be back anytime!"

He yelled, I could tell he was in the living room by the echo.

    I rushed out of the laundry room and back up the stairs, once at the top the unexpected happened.

   Suddenly Noah leapt out of the hallway closet and scared me half to death.

  He picked me up from behind and carried me into my room.

    He slammed me down onto my bed and landed on top of me seconds later.

  "Got you."

  He whispered which led me to giggle.

  He leaned in and gently placed his lips on mine, once he pulled back I ran my fingertips across his bottom lip.

   "I love you."

He whispered, I smiled and kissed the tip of his nose lightly.

  "We're home!!!"

  Paxton called from downstairs, Noah sighed and sat up from me, I quickly grabbed his wrist and pulled him back down.

  I kissed him once more lightly before I shoved him back off the bed.

    "I love you too Campbell."

  I whispered, his cheeks began to turn pink as he left my room, my mind spun in circles.

I was so in love.