Church Parking Lot

Scarlett Johnson

   "Noah what are you doing, we need to get home?"

  I asked him as he swerved into the church parking lot down the street from our house.

  "Just making a pitstop."

  He told me seductively, my eyes grew wide at his sudden seriousness.

"What do you think is going to happen here?"

  I asked him as I raised both my eyebrows, he chuckled and pulled the jeep into the back corner of the lot.

  The sun had set and the darkness surrounded us, I could barely make out his figure in the dim light of the car.

   He unbuckled himself and cut the engine, he crawled over the center console between the two of us and slid into the backseat.

   "Noah?"

  I asked confused, once he was sitting up right, he grabbed my arm and started to tug me back.

   "What?"

   I asked him, I could tell he was smiling by the way he spoke.

  "Get back here."

  He whispered, his tone dropped even lower which made it that much harder for me to resist temptation.

   I slowly climbed over the console and landed next to him, before I knew it he began to slid over me.

   My back was to the seat, and our legs entwined in a mess of black skinny jeans.

   His fingertips traced my jawline, his other hand swiftly made its way down to my waist, and his fingers grazed the waistline of my jeans.

        With his hot breath on my lips, Noah's mouth finally brushed up against mine, the air around us began to grow steamy.

   I ran my hands through his thick, soft, brown hair, his tongue glided across my bottom lip begging for entrance, I wouldn't grant it, I didn't want to go that far.

   He became frustrated at this, and his hand trailed down to my inner thigh, he lightly squeezed causing me to gasp, allowing his tongue the entrance he wanted.

  Our tongues fought for dominance for a short moment, but before I knew it he had won.

   "Scar..."

   He whispered a little out of breath, I held him back by his chest, I could barely see his hazel eyes as they stared into mine.

  "I want you."

  He whispered, I shook my head, those puppy dog eyes were hard to resist.

"Noah, we can't in a church parking lot."

  I told him in between deep breaths, he lied down his head on my chest.

   "You're right, we don't need our first time to be in the back of my car."

  He told me quietly, I giggled and ran my hand up and down his muscular back.

  "Just know that I love you Scarlett, so much. I want our first time to be perfect..."

  Noah whispered, as his face was buried in my hair.

  "I love you too Campbell, so much..."

  I whispered back, he let out a deep sigh and wrapped his arms around my torso.