Lets Not Go Home

Scarlett Johnson

    "Scarlett! Oh my god, your head! What happened?"

   Noah asked at once after I had arrived in the backstage room of the Staples Center.

  He quickly ran over to me and placed his hand under my chin, he examined my face very intently, I pulled away slowly.

     "Noah it's nothing, I'm fine."

  I said quietly, I had just barely remembered that I had hit my head earlier.

   "No, tell me what happened. Did someone do this to you?"

  He asked, anger began to rise in his voice which scared me a bit.

   "No Noah... I fell."

  I told him slowly, he nodded and finally believed me, his lips crashed onto mine seconds later.

  When he pulled back his face began to grow blurry, and everything else began to spin.

  A searing hot pain jolted through my head, and before I knew it I was falling to the floor.

     Noah caught me just in time as my head was only inches from the ground.

   "Scarlett!"

  He yelled out in pure shock and horror, his voice sounded distant, and everything was beginning to go black.

     Right before I closed my eyes, something inside of me mended itself.

  I slowly sat up and realized that I had been on the floor, I ran a hand through my hair and took in a deep breath.

    "Baby! Are you okay, stay still!"

  Noah said at my side, his hand was on my cheek moments later.

   "They went to go find some paramedics."

  He told me, I could tell he was still worried.

   I seemed to be fine for the most part and once the paramedics entered the room, they examined me from head to toe at Noah's request.

   "You have a little concussion, just relax and don't do too much!"

  One of the men said with a laugh, Shawn's mood brightened up instantly at those words.

   "Mind telling me what happened?"

  Noah asked after the paramedics had left the room.

   "Let's just say, sneaking out of the window is a lesson well learned."

  I said with a laugh, Noah smiled down at me as I sat on the couch.

  He stood above me and placed a bandage over my temple to cover up the gash. 

     Once he was finished he took a seat beside me and took my hands in his.

  "They know..."

  I whispered after a moment, he sighed.

   "Noah, I don't think we should go home tonight."

  I whispered, I looked up to meet his confused eyes.

   "What?"

  He asked a little weirded out, I took in a deep breath and sighed.

   "Let's not go home Noah"

  I told him quietly, with that he pulled me into his chest and ran his hands up and down my back.

   "I don't know what to do anymore."

  He said quietly, his chest rumbled as he spoke.

   "But I know one thing... I'm in love with you Scarlett Johnson..."

  He whispered, he kissed my head slowly and squeezed his arms around me tightly.