Breakfast and Surprises

Scarlett Johnson

Mom: Where are you?

Paxton: please one of you answer us?

Paxton: please?

Mom: How could you runaway from home?

Mom 27 missed calls
Paxton 11 missed calls

Mom: At least let me know your okay?

Mom: I'm sorry...

Mom: This is all my fault, please come home we'll figure this all out.

    I read through the list of messages not really believing what my Mom had to say.

Just two days ago she was willing to ban me from Noah for the rest of my life, and now this, it had to be a way to lure me home.

    I rolled over to see that Noah wasn't by my side, but a folded piece of white paper caught my eye.

    "Hey my love, I went downstairs to get some breakfast! I'll be back up soon, -Love Noah"

        I read the note out loud and smiled to myself, I collapsed back onto my pillow and covered my face with my arms.

"Hey baby..."

I heard Noah say quietly from the door, I looked up to see him carrying a tray of pancakes and eggs, with a glass of orange juice balanced beside it.

"Hey."

I sighed out, I sat up and watched as he took a seat in front of me on the bed.

He placed the tray gently on my lap and looked up to meet my eyes.

"Good morning."

He said with a grin, I smiled and leaned in to kiss his lips, once I pulled back his chocolate eyes began to melt into mine.

"Morning."

I whispered back, I picked up the fork from the tray and cut a small bite full of pancakes, I brought it to my mouth and tried it.

It tasted like heaven, my eyes widened in happiness.

"How is it?"

Noah asked me, I giggled and scooped up another forkful.

"Try it!"

I gestured, I led the fork to his mouth, once he had finished chewing he grinned.

"Where did you get these?"

I questioned him, he laughed and took a sip of orange juice.

He handed it over to me and I took a sip as well.

"I may have snuck into the kitchen downstairs."

He told me quietly, I raised my eyebrows.

"Wait you made these?"

I asked, he slowly nodded with a laugh, I stared in disbelief.

"How come I didn't know you could cook?"

I asked him, he smiled and placed a hand on my cheek.

"Well maybe it's just our little secret now."

He whispered, my cheeks began to turn red and he began to lean in.

Just before his lips could meet mine there was suddenly a loud knock on the hotel door.

"Noah!!! Noah Campbell!!! Open this door right now!!!"

Someone yelled from behind the door, Noah practically jumped out of his skin, and knocked me off the bed.

After he helped me up he kissed my temple and slowly walked for the door.

He let out a sigh of relief once he looked through the peephole of the door.