Where Are My Clothes

Scarlett Johnson

The two of us had stayed another night at the hotel in New York, it was around 8:00am and I decided to take a quick shower before I headed down to get breakfast.

I grabbed all of my clothes for the day and entered the bathroom, Noah was still asleep snoring loudly on the bed.

I turned the water on and made sure it was the right temperature.

Before I got in I placed my pile of clean clothes onto the countertop beside the sink.

I hopped into the shower and closed the door lightly behind me.

After I had washed my hair I turned the water off and grabbed my towel I had hung on the door.

I stepped out and noticed that the bathroom door was slightly open a crack, I glanced at the counter to where my clothes had been, but were no longer in sight.

My mind snapped to Noah, that boy!

I thought with a grin on my face, but I really needed my clothes.

I entered the room to see him in the same place I had left him.

  I could see the tiniest grin visible across his handsome face and his hair was messy from sleep.

"Noah?"

I asked gently, his eyes slowly opened and he tiredly smiled up at me.

"Ya beautiful?"

He asked innocently.

"Where are my clothes?"

I asked him, he smiled with a laugh.

"What do you mean?"

He questioned, I sat down and punched him in the arm.

"Hey ouch!!!"

He squealed which caused me to laugh, my grip tightened on my towel as he eyed me up and down.

"Noah I'm hungry!"

I told him, he finally gave in and stood up, the only thing he was wearing was his black basketball shorts, he noticed me staring and grinned over at me.

He slowly bent down and picked up my clothes from under the bed.

He gently handed them over, and his other hand was unnoticed as he tugged my towel out of my grip.

It fell to the ground and I turned and bolted for the bathroom.

"Noah!!!"

I yelled, he ran after me laughing, I managed to shut and lock the door behind me just in time.

"Oh come on babe, you just look so much better without them!"

He said through the door which led me to blush a deeper shade of red.

Noah had just seen me naked for the very first time, not only that, I wasn't ready for any of it.