We Know Everything

Noah Campbell

Shock.

I couldn't believe she would just walk out on me like that.

My head began to spin and my heart thundered loudly in my chest.

I suddenly felt my phone begin to vibrate in my back pocket, I quickly pulled it out to see my Dads name flashing across the screen.

"Noah, I would like you to explain to me what exactly I looking at here?"

My Dad asked me right off the bat when I answered the phone, I sighed.

"It's not what it looks like Dad."

I told him, there was a pause on the line, I took that as a sign to go on.

"Scarlett and I went out to lunch, she told me something that was worrying her, and I comforted her."

I told him, I hated lying to my parents, but this was something I couldn't just come out and say.

"Noah I know you're lying, Scarlett called."

He told me, I stood from the bed and ran my hand through my hair.

"We know about everything."

He told me, I shook my head, why did she tell?

"Wait-"

He cut me off, and spoke again.

"I think that it's best for you to stay in LA for the rest of the three weeks, and when you come home we'll figure something out."

He told me, he didn't seem angry, but I knew he was hurt and he had the right to be.

"Okay."

I stuttered out, I stared out the hotel window my mind going crazy.

"Talk to you soon."

He said before hanging up, next thing I knew my phone had fallen out of my hand and hit the floor at my feet.

I collapsed to the floor and brought my knees to my chest, the tears began to stroll down my cheeks.

I rested my head on my knees and let it all out, how could she have done this to us, the truth was out, our parents knew.