One Bed

Scarlett Johnson

My jaw dropped at the sight of the hotel, it was massive and just from its looks I could already tell it was expensive as hell for one night, let alone three weeks.

The car stopped at the front doors of the building and not even seconds later a man opened my door.

We climbed out and I watched as workers took our bags in on a cart along with Noah's guitars.

"Ready?"

Noah asked from my side, my green eyes darted over to look at him and I nodded, he grinned and entwined our fingers together.

We entered the hotel into a grand lobby, fancy rich people left and right.

Noah had pulled his grey hoodie over his head and paired it with some dark sunglasses.

Praying no one would recognize him we approached the front desk.

"We have a room booked, last name Campbell."

Noah spoke to the lady behind the front desk.

I kept my eyes low as he finished checking us in.

We hopped on an elevator and ended up at our room in a daze.

"Wow!"

I said as Noah held the hotel room door open for me, I entered with my mouth open and stared at my surroundings with wide eyes.

"Lucas sure went full out."

Noah said behind me as he closed the door, he seemed just as amazed as I was.

My eyes were directed to the center of the room, one bed was my first thought.

Sure Noah and I had slept in the same bed a few times, but that was different.

Our parents weren't around, so what was stopping us from going further then kissing.

I suddenly felt Noah's arms wrap around me and he rested his chin on my shoulder.

"I'm going to go call my Dad, I'll be back beautiful."

He whispered in my ear, I nodded with a smile and he let go of me.

I watched as he exited the room into the hallway, and he closed the door lightly behind him.

I picked up my bag from the floor where hotel staff had set it and I placed it on the bed.

I pulled out my pajamas and quickly changed before Noah came back in.

After I kicked my bag under the bed, I found the TV remote and clicked it on.

The only interesting thing that was on was a basketball game against teams I'd never even heard of.

I sat on the bed cross legged and watched as the players played, and eventually I grew tired of watching and zoned out.

Only to have a heart attack when someone sat behind me, I gasped as their arms traveled around me.

"Noah, you scared me!"

I told him loudly, he laughed behind me and kissed the back of my head.

I leaned my back into his chest and held onto his arms.

"Are you okay?"

He asked, I nodded and closed my eyes.

"Nobody's going to find out."

He stated taking me off guard.

"Noah I'm not-"

He cut me off taking me by surprise.

"Babe, don't lie I know your worried, I am too."

He whispered before he kissed the side of my neck.

I didn't know what to say for a moment.

"I'm just glad that some people in my life will know."

He said quietly, I smiled at that, I loved how Noah could always get me to smile no matter what emotions I was going through.

"Ya me too."

I told him quietly, I shifted so I was on my side in his arms, and he lied back onto a pillow behind him.

With our legs tangled in a mess, and his hands running up and down my back and through my hair, I was able to let my mind relax.

Thoughts of the next few days subsided as he held onto me tightly.

The smell of his cologne filled my lungs, and the sound of him lightly breathing above me managed to take me off to sleep.

My love for him was only growing deeper, and I couldn't stop it even if I tried.