LA, Here We Come

Scarlett Johnson

"Noah, how many flipping guitars do you need for one show?"

I asked as we both walked through the airport, our parents drifted a little ahead of us along with Maya.

"Just two, but when you go somewhere ya gotta take them all!"

He said happily, he winked over at me.

"You still have like twenty more in your room!"

I told him over exaggerating a bit.

"Well, wanna go back?"

He asked sarcastically, I giggled and nudged his arm as he pushed the layer of guitars onward.

"Dad! It's that one!"

Noah called, Paxton directed my Mom and Maya to the next boarding entrance, Noah and I followed not too far behind.

"Alright you two, we're going to take your luggage to the loading area. Please be safe and call when you get to the hotel."

Paxton told the two of us, he embraced Noah in a short hug and patted my shoulder before he pulled the stack of guitars out of Noah's grasp.

"I love you, both of you be careful out there, I'm going to miss you!"

My Mom said, she wrapped me in a tight hug and I could already tell she was going to start crying motherly tears.

Once she let go of me and kissed my cheeks a few times, she turned to Noah and pulled him in for a hug, he awkwardly patted her back as she did so.

"Okay, okay Mom, we have to go."

I told her, she nodded and wiped at her tears.

"Bye Maya, take care of them!"

Noah said happily, he picked her up and spun her in a circle.

"Talk to you soon!"

Noah told her after setting her back on her feet.

"See ya soon Maya!"

I said loudly, she smiled up at me and my Mom placed a hand on her shoulder as they walked away following Paxton to the baggage area.

"Now time for the fun stuff!"

Noah said his mood very positive suddenly.

Before I knew it his arm was across my shoulders as we boarded the plane.

We sat in the first class area, and Noah let me take the window seat.

After the plane took off, I rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

"Hey don't fall asleep princess!"

He pouted, I giggled tiredly and continued to keep my eyes closed.

"Noah I'm tired!"

I complained, I felt his hand entwine with mine and he squeezed it lightly.

"Okay beautiful, get some rest..."

He whispered in my ear, my cheeks turned red at his comment and he noticed.

"I love it when you blush."

He whispered which led me to blush an even deeper red.

"Stop it!"

I complained as I lifted my head from his shoulder and faced the other way.

"Wait come back!"

He begged, I giggled at how dramatic he was being.

I lifted my head again and placed it back on his shoulder.

"Happy now?"

I questioned, I opened my eyes to meet his for a short moment.

"Very..."

He told me with a smirk, I smiled as he kissed my forehead lightly.

"We will be arriving in LA very soon! Enjoy your flight!"

A woman came on the intercom and said perkily, Noah squeezed my hand again and before I knew it I was lost in my thoughts.

I was in public with Noah, our relationship was being revealed little by little.

The thought of being found out stuck with me at all times, it was my worst nightmare.

The last thing I wanted was to lose him.