2

I woke up with a massive headache. My vision was blurry, my body hurting.

I blinked my eyes to clear the blurriness. When I looked around, I sat up quickly.

"This is not my house." I whisper. I ran my hands through my hair, looking down at myself. I quickly realized my dress was gone. I lifted the blanket, blowing air out of my mouth when I saw that I still had my underwear and bra on.

I looked around for my clothes, seeing them on a chair in the corner of the room. I also happened to see the cup of water and Advil on the nightstand. I piped the pills in my mouth and drank half of the water.

The door to the bedroom I was in was slightly cracked, everything silent on the other side.

I sat on the edge of the bed. I pushed myself to stand but fell with a yelp escaping my mouth.

"What the fuck?" My legs were so sore. The feeling almost unbearable.

"Need some help?" A voice said. I turned my head and saw a man standing in the door way.

My face was a confused grin. He chuckled, looking down my body. I reached on the bed for the blanket, covering my body.

"I'm sorry, I must have had to much to drink." I ran my hand through my hair.

"You don't remember. Do you?" He stepped closer. I shook my head. "Well if you were wondering, we didn't have sex." I sighed in relief. "But that mouth of yours..." he trailed off. My eyes widened.

I punched my legs, removing the numbness. I stood again, not falling over this time.

"Alex?" I attempted.

He laughed, "Alessio. And you are Elana." He said.

I nodded, "By any chance, do you have an extra toothbrush?" I asked looking away.

"Get ready and I'll give you anything you need." He motioned to the clothes on the chair.

I walked over, keeping the sheet over my body. He just stood there. I grabbed the clothes, looking at him. I coughed, "Um, can you leave so I can change."

He shook his head and chuckled. He walked out a second later.

~

Ethan

'Where are you?'

'With Gina. I slept over.'

'K'

'Did you need something?'

'👎'

It's like every conversation we have, gets dryer and dryer.

I shake my negative thoughts and walked down the stairs. Alessio left me a toothbrush and toothpaste in the bathroom, along with some makeup wipes.

"I'm just gonna call a cab." I say.

He looked up from his laptop, "We're not near a service that can offer you one." He said looking back at the screen.

I clutched my stuff as I rocked on my heels, "Well, I need to get home." I looked around at my surroundings.

This guy is rich!

"Give me a few minutes and I'll drive you home." He said continuing to type on the keys of the computer.

~

The Mafia Don| Editingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें