17

*mature content*
-Elana Aphelion-

"I told you not to come amore." He sat me up. I sat as he removed the used condom and replaced it with another.

His body went on the bed, sitting me on his hips.

"Ride me." He said. "Don't stop until I tell you too."

I put my hands on his waist and brought myself down on him, closing my eyes and moaning at the feeling of him. I started slowly, letting him see how I enjoyed the feeling of him inside of me.

His hands went to my hips and he brought me down the rest of the way, allowing him the control he loved. He controlled my pace on him, making me breathless.

He let go for a moment and let me have my fun, then he said, "Spell your name and mine."

I looked at him. I have a long last name and he has three names. He looked at me with a daring smirk, testing me.

I slowed and came to a stop.

E
L
A
N
A

A
P
H
E
L
I
O
N

I took a break from moving on him, his cock twitched inside of me.

A

His hands went to my waist.

L

He guided me along.

E

My hands went to my curls.

S
S

My eyes rolled to the back of my head, I let him continue to  guide me.

I

Fuck.

O

He continued to help me through the rest of his name. My mind going crazy at what he was doing to me. How his hands affected my body.

He groaned as I finished spelling and I continued to bounce on him.

I felt his body tense. He quickly sat up and pushed me into missionary. He came down over my body and kissed me, my legs locking around his waist as I felt my pleasure build in my core.

His tongue worked against mine, the taste of wine from earlier invading my senses. I held his face as he went in and out of me.

"Cum, amore." He whispered on my lips.

I dragged my nails down his toned back, leaving my mark as he sucked the skin on my neck. I let my release go the same time he did. Watching his silver eyes hold satisfaction and complete desire.

He fell on top of me breathlessly. His arms cradled me as he rested his head on my chest. I ran my hands through his silky hair.

5. I came 5 times. But that's not what I'm worried about.

What scared me was the connection we had during it all. The way I was affected by his touch. The sounds he made. The way he looked at me. How he made me feel.

There was something deeper in me that felt something for him. A month and half. That connection was built.

What more is there to him?

After a while of laying in thought, Alessio got up and went to the bathroom. I laid there because I knew my legs would do me no justice.

He came back a second later with his boxers on and a towel in hand. He came up to me and spread my legs, pressing the warm-wet towel against my sore clit. I moaned from the feeling of a break.

He looked at me as he continued to sooth my sore spot. When he was done he threw the towel in the basket across the room and came back with another wet rag.

He looked at me, asking for permission in a way. I nodded. He gently wiped away my ruined makeup. Rubbing under my eyes more than other parts, assuming my mascara was running down my face.

He threw that rag in the basket too and came back to me. He laid next to me and wrapped his arms around my still naked body. He pulled the blanket over us and snuggled his head in the crook of my neck.

I put my hand in his hair and let the feeling of his silk like hair run through my fingers. My other hand was in his, wrapped around my body.

I noticed a little tattoo of a dragon in the crease of his arm. I traced my finger over it, admiring the detail.

Alessio didn't have tattoos, except for this one I'm guessing.

He spoke up behind me, "Want to know what it means?" He asked.

I thought about my answer, "Yes." I said tiredly.

He hugged me closer, he took a breath and started, "When I was younger, I had this love for reading. Fantasy, action, adventure. Name a genre and I've probably read it before. I still have a love for books like that." I listened to him, "I was always judged for reading the fairytales and the sappy romance, but it was stuff I liked. The dragon represents the adventures that I dream of from books. Because dragons aren't real, just like the stories on paper, but we're all allowed an escape from real life every once in a while."

He kissed my neck, "It's how I escaped from my feelings. From school. And from my friends." He said.

"Your friends?" I questioned.

"My 'friends' were in a way my bullies. Matteo was the only one that didn't judge me for it, it's why he's my best friend now, because he doesn't judge me for who I am." He said.

I smiled at the fact of him liking books. Because so did I.

"What's your favorite Fantasy?" I asked him.

He didn't even think of his answer, "Harry Potter."

I scoffed, "Wrong," I laughed a bit.

He sat up, "Oh and what's better?" He smiled.

"Sarah J Maas, Throne of Glass." I stated.

He shook his head, "I've read it, it's an okay series,"

"Okay?! Best series out there, name something better, other than Harry Potter."

"Okay, Origin series, Jennifer L Armentrout."

There was no room for disagreement there, "Oh my god I love that series!" I said.

We talked for the rest of the night about the books we loved to read. Pretty sure we agreed to start reading Shadow and Bone together.

It's like I unlock something about him everyday. And I like that. A lot.

THANK YOU FOR 5000 ON TIKTOK!!! You guys are amazing!!!! <3333

Anyways, what's y'all's favorite books? >>

Thoughts? >>

Shoutouts:
@Ifonly_he_was_real

Thank you for reading!!!!

Enjoy loves!

-S 💞