19

-Alessio Romano-

"Find the asshole, now." I said into the phone. I peeked into the room to see Elana still sleeping on our bed.

"Tu ascolti qui, ti ho assunto per trovare questo tipo di persone. Non me ne frega un cazzo della sicurezza che ha, trova lo stronzo. Ora." I said into the phone, the stutters of the tech on the other side was something that made the devil inside of me peak. You listen here, I hired you to find these types of people. I don't give a fuck about the security he has, find him. Now.

I hung up the phone at the sound of Elana waking up. She sat up frantically, making me run in.

I put my arms around her, "It's okay mi amore. I got you." I cooed.

She started shaking, "This is all my fault," she started saying, "How did I not know, a year. We were together for a year and I never found out." I pulled back to look at her beautiful honey brown eyes.

"None of this is your fault bella. No one could've predicted Matteo getting shot." I sat on the bed, bringing her into my embrace.

"I should've killed him," she said in my shoulder, "I had the chance then, I should've just ended it."

"I won't disagree with that," I tried to lighten up the mood, a soft chuckle escaped her lips. "Look at me," I rubbed her back.

She looked up at me with puffy, tired eyes. "We will find him and deal with this. All we could do is live till we get a tip," I stroked her cheek. She nodded and came back to my embrace.

I held her till the sun set again. The scent of her coconut and lavender soup melted into my brain, making me never want to forget that scent.

*Three weeks later*
-Elana Aphelion-

Almost three months. Three months with him.

Even though Ale told me there would be people searching for him, I still couldn't help but do my own searching.

So far all I had was a few properties under his name, some in Russia, Italy, the US, and Mexico.

He was barely a year out of college and had all of this? No wonder he was such a dickhead.

I looked at the time and closed my laptop, getting up from my desk I walked into our room.

Ale was downstairs on a phone call. I went into our closet and looked for something for me to wear.

"Ale!" I called.

"Coming amore!" I heard him call a few seconds later. He walked into the room, still on the phone but saying his goodbyes, "Sí, Sí mama! K, ti amo, ciao!" He spoke.

"What's wrong amore?" He came up behind me.

I sulked in his arms, leaning my head back in his shoulder as he kissed my neck.

"I have nothing to wear," I say.

He chuckled against my skin, "You don't need to worry about that Tesoro," he said and took my hand.

He lead me out of the closet, to the black box on the bed. I looked at him and he motioned for me to open it.

I stepped forward opening the box slowly, seeing the logo, 'Louis Vuitton'. I looked at the black dress neatly folded in the box. It was off-shoulder, the cups lined with extra fabric. It was floor length and had a slit on the right leg. The skirt of the dress was big and silky.