34

-Elana Aphelion-

"Ani you really know how to plan a party." I murmured as me and Alessio walked in hand in hand, a small Juni not invading my space.

Ani smiled widely, "So I've been told." She said. It was only me, Ale, Ani and Alonzo here right now.

We were making sure everything was set for when people do arrive. And even though no one was here, the decorations and lights made it seem like the spirits were having the time of their life.

Alessio brought his hand around my waist and held me closer. I was wearing his blazer, it was cold outside.

"You warm now?" He asked looking down at me as we walked over to the bar.

I hummed in response. He chuckled and pressed a kiss to my forehead.

He was a bit jittery earlier in the car, him and Matteo were talking before Matteo drive off to the hotel with Alia.

He got in and kept checking his pockets and feeling around in one pocket in particular. I didn't think much of it.

He pulled out a barstool for me to sit, helping me up.

"Make sure you check the soda pump for the bar attendant" I say as I lean over the counter. He nodded and checked the fridge, then the taps, and finally the soda pumps and wine kegs.

He looked at me, "You want a drink?" He asked.

"Pre gaming without Alia? She'd kill me." I said through a chuckle.

"She doesn't have to know," he smirked, "What are you in the mood for? Long Island? Rum and coke? Dark and stormy?"

"You know how to bartend?" I ask surprised.

"I had other jobs before becoming a Don." he said and pulled out a cup.

"Sex on the beach." I said, challenging his ability.

He smiled and nodded.

A few minutes of watching him trying to remember the steps of how to make the drink, he cheated and looked up the ingredients, yet he made the drink with flawless speed.

I sipped, a bit amazed at how well he made it.

He walked around the counter and came to me, spinning my chair around so I was facing him.

"I love you." He said.

I put my drink down, "I love you too!" I say and out my arms around his neck. I press a kiss to his lips as his hands went higher in my hips.

"Not more than me though." He said after pulling away. I laughed and pushed him away. Going back to my drink.

~

"You really know how to throw a party Ani!" I state again, this time there we're people crowding tables and the bar. The photo booth was taken over by the kids.

But anyone under the age of 18 would have to leave at 10pm. As that is most of the young ones bed times, and that's when the fun really began.

Alia came up to me, her big white dress now a sleek, satin one. "Come!" She said and pulled me to the dance floor.

Alessio laughed as I looked back at him.

"I don't know how to dance." I say.

"It's the cha cha slide," she looked at me blankly, "just follow the steps."

The music started booming and everyone, old and young, came to the dance floor. I followed the steps of the song and eventually got it down, but when I finally did, I was out of breath and my feet were hurting.