9

*mature content*

-Alessio Romano-

She held on to my shoulders. I gazed down into her honey brown eyes, as she drank up my silver ones.

God she is so beautiful.

I spun her around, watching her smile grow and her dress follow under her. Black suited her sun kissed skin.

I brought her back to me, swaying her to the music. Our dance was interrupted suddenly when Sabrina, my assistant, walked over to us.

She harshly tapped Elana's shoulder. "Excuse me?" She said in that god awful pitchy voice.

Elana looked away from me and to Sabrina. Her grip on my shoulder tightened, the anger radiating off of her.

I finally looked at Sabrina, "How did you get in here?" I asked.

"That is none of your business. Now, my turn." She pushed Elana out of my grip.

I saw Elana take a deep breath. I looked at her worriedly. I saw her hands clench and go flat. She stared at Sabrina, as Sabrina stared at me, but my eyes were still on her.

I was raised as a gentleman. If a woman wanted a dance, I would dance. No matter the relationship. As much as I wanted to push Sabrina off of me, I couldn't, my family was all around and watching the interaction.

I looked at Elana apologetically. Sabrina forced me to start swaying again. She placed her arms on my shoulders, locking her hands behind my neck. I cringed at her strong perfume, that spelled way to over priced.

I kept my hands on her upper hips, my eyes followed Elana through the crowd.

"Finally, she's gone." Sabrina looked at me.

"What do you want Sabrina?" I growled.

She smiled, "Every and anything you offer me." She brought her face closer to my ear, her bright red lipstick slightly touched my skin.

I cringed, my eyes still on her.

-Elana Aphelion-

I walked away, visibly upset. I went back to the bar and sat.

"Scotch." I ordered. A few seconds later, my drink was placed in front of me.

I watched him dance, her hands traveled anywhere she could get them on his body. Her lips touched his ear, leaving a bit of the bright red lipstick on it.

I spilled the entire contents of the glass down my throat and ordered another, along with 2 shots of tequila.

"Rough day?" A feminine voice said behind me.

I turned and found a beautiful girl, dressed in navy blue and sparkles. She wore a crown on her head.

I turned back around, "Why does everyone always assume it was just a day that's been rough. What about a month? A year? A week?" I took a shot straight. My anger piling up in me caused me not to make a face.

The girl stood next to me.

"I could always make you feel better." She said.

"How so?" I looked at her with a half grin.

"More ways than a man can." She came closer. I watched her, a bit into what was happening. She traced my jaw with her nails, her mouth hung open slightly, the scent of alcohol coming from her. I smiled and picked up another shot. With as close as we were, the bottom of the shot glass grazed her lips.