26

-Elana Aphelion-

"What?" Alessio asked when I pulled back.

His hands stayed on my hips as he made sure he heard me right.

I smiled, "I love you." I said. "I don't care about the five months anymore. I love you and I never want to be anywhere with out you."

We were at the end of the third month now, how the time flew, I don't know.

He didn't say anything, "I love you Alessio." He just watched me, the smile on his face growing.

"I love you Elana." He said it back. My heart did flips in my chest.

He kissed me, "I love you so much. I have loved you since the day I found out about you. I have loved you for as long as I can remember." He pulled me into another kiss.

He flipped us over so I was under him. I laughed softly. He put his hips against mine.

I winced when he put his hand on my stomach.

He pulled back and sat up, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry my love!"

I sat up with him shaking me head, "It's okay. It wasn't you," I said as I pulled the tv remote from under me.

He smiled and pushed me back down, trailing his kisses down my neck. I let my legs wrap around his waist.

He trailed his hand down to my heat, pressing his thumb against my clit. I moaned and threw my head back.

My eyes were closed. He moved his kisses to my ear and whispered, "I want to," he whispered with sweet softness, "but when you're healed. Because I want to mark you in was that will cause you pleasure every time you look at yourself."

I felt my underwear get wet under me. Alessio then got up to lock the door. He came back and pulled me to the edge of the bed gently.

He put his hands under my shirt and pulled my underwear down.

"But I still want to pleasure you." He said with a smirk.

I moaned when he pressed a kiss to my inner thighs. He kissed over the bruise that Ethan left, then went higher.

I let my head fall back as he licked my clit. Making me feel the best pleasure ever.

He put two fingers in my entrance, causing me to gasp. He held my hips down as I tried to roll them against his mouth.

I felt my core tighten with my release, holding it without him knowing as he continued to pump his fingers in me and flick my cliff with his tongue.

I put my hands in my hair, overstimulating myself. I loved the feeling of his tongue on my body, how he has such a big affect on me.

"I love you." I whispered to him as he continued his torture.

"Again." He said and continued to lick me.

"I love you so much Ale." I let my heavy breath take over.

I couldn't hold my release anymore so I let it go. A wave of pleasure washing over me. He curled his fingers in me, making my orgasm continue. My legs shaking around him, he pushed them open.

He finally removed his fingers and stood. He looked at me as he licked my orgasm off his fingers.

I cursed, in Italian as his hair fell over his forehead, the curl sat above his eye brow as his silver eyes watched me writhe from my orgasm.

He came down and kissed me. Everywhere. He kissed on my neck and sucked my skin. I wrapped my legs around him.

"I love you." He said. "With all my heart."