Bonus 3

-Elana Romano-

"And you're not in any way haunted by this?" Silvia, my therapist, asked me.

I shook my head, "Why would I be haunted by killing my demons?" I sat forward, "I was haunted for years by even the simplest thought of my father, and now that he's dead, I can sleep peacefully."

She nodded, "I understand that Mrs. Romano. But it's not usually normal for someone to not have some sort of mental disorder after killing someone, let alone their father."

"James was no where near the figure of a father. He may have breaded my mother to make me but that does not make him my parent."

Silvia just stared at me. A bit of shock yet also understanding running across her face.

"And if you haven't noticed, none of us are normal. We all may be fucked up in some way but we're there for each other." I throw my gaze across the room, "I was born into a family that didn't want me. I despised them till now. Till I found a real family that cares for me."

Alessio pushed off the wall. His hands going into the pockets of his slacks.

Alonzo sat next to me, his hand now resting on my shoulder as comfort.

Alia sat on an ottoman in the corner of the room, playing with little Angel. His face was super chunky and his arms and legs looked the same. He wobbled on his feet as his mommy held him up.

Matteo surprisingly didn't cut in at anytime. He stood next to Alia, closer to the window, and watched the entire altercation go down.

And of course Ani. She was next to Alessio, still  leaning on the wall. Her face was bright as the sunlight beamed down on her.

I rubbed the bump of my belly. "I don't want my kids to grow up like I did."

Silvia smiled, "And they certainly won't." She stood up and walked to her desk, "Mrs. Romano," she spoke to me but it caused me Ani and Alia to look up.

She signed a few papers and stamped a few, "Out of all the woman and families I help, you were definitely the most difficult," she breathed, "But none the less, you are healthy both physically and mentally. You have the strongest support system by your side." She walked over to me.

"Your husband is a very lucky man. As well as you are a very lucky woman." She sat in the empty rolling chair, "Never in my 15 years of being a psychologist have I ever seen someone recover from their past this fast."

"I was healing from it before now." I said as I let my hand rest on my belly, "It was all because of him," I jerked my head toward Alessio, "And everyone else in this room."

"I don't doubt that for one second." She smiled, "So, have you chose any names for her?"

Me and Alessio smiled, "We were thinking either Aurora, or Evret."

"Alia's middle name." She spoke, "What does the last one symbolize?"

"An old friend." Alia spoke up. She didn't take her eyes off of Angle but she continued to speak, "She was a good friend."

Silvia didn't push any further, knowing that the topic was a tough one already.

She scooted herself back to her desk and picked up a folder. Alessio helped me stand up, "You are cleared," she paused.