5

I swear everything about this man is a mystery.

How did he get me clothes? In less than 12 hours?

I was wearing a pair of black shorts and crop top. My hair pulled back in a high ponytail. Alessio wore his usual attire; a suit.

We sat in his car outside of a Ethan's apartment complex.

"Do you want me to come in with you?" He asked.

I shrugged, "I don't know if that's a good idea."

"Yeah you're right, I might just punch the asshole." He said. I looked at him sideways, trying to decipher what flashed across his face but was utterly unsuccessful.

I opened the door, the brightness of midday blinding me. I was about to close the door when I was completely caught off guard.

My sister stood in front of the entrance to the building. So did my boyfriend. Who was about to be my ex.

I stared in shock, part of me didn't want to believe he was fucking my sister, but his lips were moving against hers, and it only proved Alessio right.

I heard the driver side door slam behind me. I didn't flinch, or turn around to see, but I felt a pair of hands going to my waist.

She's my sister, I can't hurt her. I thought.

But it's all I wanted to do right now.

I reached for my blade that Alessio gave back to me, because he trusted me, he said. I was still practically a stranger to him, or at least he was to me.

His hand gripped my wrist as he came down, "Behave. You've spilled enough blood already." He whispered.

I yanked my hand from his grip and walked toward my sister.

My hand went to her hair and pulled her down the step. She cursed.

"Some little sister you are." I scoffed as I punched her in the nose.

Alessio didn't try to stop me this time as I pulled out my dagger and walked toward Ethan. I pushed him back into the wall.

I held my blade to his throat, "How long?" I said with a feral tone. He didn't answer so I pushed the blade up further, blood seeping from his skin, "How fucking long?" I yelled in his face.

He trembled against the wall, "F-Four months." He closed his eyes.

This pathetic excuse for a man. I stepped back and punched him once in the face and again in the gut.

"We're done. Asshole." I spat on him.

I walked down the step to where my sister clutched her bleeding nose. I held her by her hair again.

"I could kill you if I want to. But family is everything, right?" She didn't say anything, "Hope you know, he had an std about four months ago." I let go of her hair and stepped over her.

It was true. I went to the doctor with him and everything. Herpes, sadly. We haven't had sex since then, and let me say I am glad.

Alessio reached for my waist, "Get your hands off of me." I moved back. He looked at me sideways. I ignored him and got back in the car. I watched the sight outside the window as Alessio got in the driver side and started the car.

Ethan rolled on the floor as Caitlyn, my sister, put her face in her hands and cried. I watched them get smaller in the mirror as we drove off.

~

Alessio dropped me off at my apartment, he walked up with me to my room.

I didn't say anything about him following me, mainly because I didn't care. I opened the door to my apartment, which was trashed. I looked at my kitchen, dishes everywhere.