15

-Elana Aphelion-

"We did it!" Me and Gina cheered.

After the ceremony, Gina dragged me towards her family. We were taking pictures and saying bye to our friends.

"I'm going to go find Ale and Alia. Wanna come?" I asked her.

"Sure, momma I'm going with her k?" Mrs. Alvarez nodded and lead Santi and her husband out of the venue.

I saw him from behind and jumped on his back. I kissed his neck.

"Don't do that." He said straight and turned around to me.

"Oh, sorry." I said.

"Congrats Tesoro!" He held my chin up and kissed me. I hugged him tight.

I heard giggling come around the corner and the same girls from earlier were walking over to us.

I pulled back and watched the interaction go down. "Excuse me," one of them giggled, "My name is Ciara, I saw you in the crowd and thought you were very handsome, can I get your number?"

No. Bitch.

"I'm flattered, honestly, but I have a girlfriend." He said and pulled me closer.

"She doesn't have to know," the girl trailed her finger down his arm.

I stepped in front of Alessio and held her wrist, "Yeah well she does know, now leave him alone."

The girl scoffed, "The sisters always ruin the fun." She looked behind me at Ale.

I laughed and turned around to face him. I grabbed his chin and pulled him down to a kiss, his hands instantly going to my waist.

I really have a jealousy problem.

I turned and saw the girls face white as a ghost, "Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't know!" She quickly apologized. I rolled my eyes and turned back to him.

"Do you like my dress?" I asked him looking down.

"It would look better on the floor." He said and traced his finger along my breast. I smirked at him.

"I'm holding you to that later tonight." I smile when I heard Alia come up behind me.

I talked to Alia and Matteo for a while. Anilita came over with that man again.

I felt Alessio's hand go to my back, "Elana, this is my father." He said.

"Elana? Oh how nice to meet you! The name is Alonzo but everyone calls me Zo, or dad." He smiled.

Alia hit his chest and he looked down at her shrugging. I laughed a bit, "It is nice to meet you sir." He shook my hand.

"Hey Lan, me Talia and Lia are going to dinner, wanna come?" Gina asked. The two girls stood behind her leaning in, waiting for my answer.

I looked to Alessio and he had a small smile on his face. "Sorry girls," he looked at me, "I'm taking her tonight."

Aye what you mean by that bruh?