18

-Alessio Romano-

"So I just have to seduce him then kill him?" Elana said through the com.

"You have to get the info before you kill him honey." Mama said on the other side.

"But to be clear, I do get to kill him, right?" Elana asked.

"Yes Lan. You get to kill him." I said, "And pull your dress down, I don't want anyone else but me to see your beautiful skin." I stared at her from across the club. She stuck her tongue out at me as she fixed the hem of her dress.

"Okay, he's walking in now," I said as I saw her target come through the club doors.

Jasper "Tixy" North. His nickname was earned in the pits of Italy. He was American and grew up in Italy, raised in poverty. He fought in underground clubs to earn his money.

I honestly don't know why they call him Tixy. It's a silly name to be honest. But now he was a multimillionaire that ran unofficial gangs throughout America, small groups would gather under his order, making him the second most powerful man in the world.

After me, that is.

He walked in with a woman hooked to his arm,  and men dressed in black. He walked over to the couches on the opposite side of the room. The woman straddled his lap and started kissing down his neck.

"Play nice Tesoro." I watched her reach for the holster under her dress. She smiled at me and continued to watch her target.

"Mama, how's the signal?" I asked.

"Good, it should hold up fine from here." She replied.

Without having Alia to assist on the mission, I had Mama be in charge as I assisted Elana. Matteo is still out of the field till I say.

"Okay," Elana spoke. She downed the rest of her drink and stood, "I'm going in." He looked at me and I nodded.

-Elana Aphelion-

I watched the girl slobber on his neck, making me cringe.

Jaspers eyes loomed up to me as he saw me walk past him. I made sure to wear my tightest dress, letting it leave nothing to the imagination.

I heard a whistle. I turned around at the noise and saw the girl being lifted from his lap. She looked angry but I ignored it as I walked back towards him.

"Sit," his voice sounded like years of smoking hundreds of cigarettes weekly.

"There's no where to sit," I said with my seducing attitude. He wrapped his filthy hand around my wrist and brought me closer to him.

"Sit," he pulled me down to sit on his lap.

I held in my gag at the smell of his cologne. I put my hand behind me and signaled with one finger how many drinks he's had since we've been her to Alessio.

"I got it Tesoro." He said in my ear. I nodded slightly and continued.

I brought my hands to Jaspers chest, "What's a man like you," I trailed them up to his jaw, tracing his grey stubble, "Doing here," I got closer to his ear, "On a night like this?" I whispered.

He chuckled deeply and put his hand on my back. "Looking for some fun," he said.

I came back and examined his white hair, "I can be pretty fun," I looked at his eyes, "With a few drinks that is." I suggested.

Jasper snapped at one of the men dressed in black. The man leaned down, waiting for his orders.

"What would you like to drink pretty?" He attempted a compliment.