10

-Alessio Romano-

"Alessio," Elana breathed. I was kissing up and down her neck, not wanting to forget the taste of her skin.

I hummed against her.

She put a hand in my hair, tugging my scalp gently, she was breathing heavy. There was so much more I wanted to do to her, other than make her out of breath.

I wanted her throat to be sore from screaming, her legs to be shaking for days, making her unable to walk.

I wanted her face stained with her mascara and tears. Her skin to be covered in my marks. I wanted her to know how special she was. That she was a blank canvas that I wanted to paint a beautiful portrait on.

She moaned as I sucked her skin, making sure the mark was visible, "Their about to cut the cake..." she got out.

"I don't care about the cake," I came to her lips and kissed them, "I only want you." I kissed her again.

Her sun kissed skin was covered in my marks. I was happy to see it. He legs wrapped around my waist, her hands behind my neck and in my hair.

I went lower to the cup of her bra, wanting to taste more of her beautiful skin.

This woman was like a drug, one I don't plan to get sober from for a while.

She sat up, holding my head in her hands, "I want cake," she smiled.

I groaned and backed up. She stood up and fixed her dress. She placed a kiss on my lips and dragged me out of the room.

-Elana Aphelion-

Eyes turned towards me when we entered the grand room. I made sure my hair was fixed before we left. And my dress looks fine, so what are they staring at.

Alia came up to me, "Hey guys," she looked at my shoulders and neck. "I see you two had fun." She motioned towards my neck.

I looked at her sideways, then I turned to Alessio, his smile was huge.

I pulled out my phone and turned to the camera, my eyes went wide at the marks trailing all over my neck and shoulders. There was a spot on my shoulder with the marks shaped in a heart. My cheeks flushed with red.

"You look beautiful Amore." He whispered in my ear. I smiled and hit his chest. He chuckled lightly.

"Come, it's time for your speech." Alia dragged both me and Ale by the wrists. She pulled us on the stage and handed Alessio the microphone. He hugged me to him, holding my waist.

"Good evening everyone." He spoke. The music died down and the many shades of skin looked up to us. "If you don't know me by now, well you should," he smiled as the crowd laughed elegantly.

"I am the Don to the Italian Mafia, and sadly I am also Alia's older brother," Alia held up her middle finger in the crowd. Everyone laughed.

"I would like to thank you all for joining us tonight to celebrate her 25th," I watched him as he talked, "As you all know, it is tradition in our family that we light the arrow every five years and show our way of passage to true adulthood by sending it through the hoop of youth."

Alia was handed a bow and arrow in the crowd, every stood back to reveal a hoop sitting on a podium, high in the air.

He went on and told the story, "The hoop of youth was passed down from my parents, from their parents, and from their parents. It was passed down to me when I was born and then to Alia when she was also born. The hoop of youth shows our progress of maturing every five years, and it is custom to show that on the 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, and lastly the 25th." He spoke grandly, still holding me.

"This is Alia's last step of maturing, as she has become an intelligent and beautiful young woman, with the mercy of none other." A flame was lit in a pit next to Alia. A cotton ripped arrow was dipped into it and she knocked her arrow into the bow, pulling taut.

Every one was silent as Alessio said the rights of passage, "Agli occhi di un essere umano, siamo tutti uguali. Ma nel sì di quelli al di là di noi, siamo tutti diversi. Mostra la tua differenza e mostra la tua luce. Possiamo essere umani, ma tu sei anche un Romano. Felice 25a piccola sorella." Alia turned and winked at us. In the eyes of a human, we are all the same. In the eyes of those beyond us, we are all different. Show your difference and show your light. You may be human, but you are also a Romano. Happy 25th little sis.

Alia pulled back the bow and aimed. She released the bow amongst the crowd.

Everyone was silent, waiting for it to hit its mark. She screamed in joy once it did.

"I DIDN'T BURN DOWN THE VENUE THIS TIME!!" Everyone laughed at her remark and applauded her.

Alessio laughed and put the microphone down. He lead us off the stage and into the center of the room

"Now," he said and twirled me, "I believe we were interrupted earlier." He said when he pulled me back to him.

I smiled and held on to him as he dipped me. My hair laid over my shoulders when he brought me back up. I brought my face close, watching him under my eyelashes.

I let my head rest on his chest as we swayed. I saw Sabrina in the distance. Her face was red and the vein in her head was popping out.

Me being me with a childish attitude, I stuck my tongue out at her and flicked her off.

"You're so childish," Alessio said when he saw what I was doing.

I smiled and kissed him, "I know. Doesn't mean I care." He smiled and kissed me again, squeezing my hips.

We danced until the guests started to leave. We danced when Alia and Matteo came and said goodbye to us. We even danced as the band packed up.

We danced the whole night. We gazed into each other's eyes, deciphering what emotions hid underneath and keeping our own emotions a secret at the same time.

We finally left when almost twisted my ankle. My feet were numb from my heels and it hurt to walk. Alessio picked me up bridal style and carried me to the car.

I fell asleep on the drive home, so he carried me inside as well.

Maybe five months isn't so bad after all.

To those that came from tiktok, I tricked yaaa 🤪 y'all really thought it was going to be that easy? No

I want to add a lot more detail into this story, I want to show the development of their relationship, but I also want to give you guys the action!!!!

Anyways... thoughts? >>>

Shoutouts for today:
@Damn_affection
@georgew.chucks

Thank you for reading!
(Send me your username for a shoutout!)

Enjoy loves!

-S 💞