32

-Elana Aphelion-

"You look beautiful Alia." I watched her in the mirror. Her dress was beautiful and flowed like clouds on a warm summer evening.

She growled in the white fabric, "I know."

"Come on you look hot too! The bridesmaids dresses were such a good pick!" She motioned to me.

My dress was a beautiful navy blue satin. The skirt was big and fluffy as the cups dipped into a short V on my chest. The straps thin and crossed many different ways in the back.

I stood and did a spin myself, "You did make a really good choice

I stood and did a spin myself, "You did make a really good choice." I state. She bows.

Ani walked in the bridal suite with the same dress as me, "I feel like I'm the one getting married." She plopped on the couch next to me.

"Why?" Me and Alia ask at the same time.

She threw the skirt of her dress up slightly.

"Mama, we're in the mafia... so if I get a big pretty dress, so do my two favorite people in the world." She looked at us through the mirror.

Ani glared at her and went to go fix her lipstick.

There was a knock on the door, "15 minutes girls!" I heard Alessio say before he opened the door.

I stood up and grabbed my heels from near the door. He walked in.

"Hi." He said.

I look at him, "Hi." A hint of irritation in my tone as I whispered to him.

"You look beautiful." He said with a smile. I rolled my eyes and walked away to Ani.

"What's with you two?" Ani asked as she leaned toward the mirror. I looked behind me and saw Alessio watching me.

I turned back around and shrugged, "Ask him."

Ani looked at her son. I saw through the mirror his eyes of pity and sorrow. Pathetic.

"Here are the vows. Juni and Liam are ready to go. And Matteo is at the alter." Alessio spoke to Alia.

"Okay! You have the rings? I swear if you or Liam lose them, I don't care if he's a kid, I will make him sit in a dark room and tell him it's filled with demons, for 3 hours." She said.

Me and Ani turned around and looked at her worriedly.

"And what would happen to me?" Alessio asked.

"I'd kill you and sell your body to the black market." She said with such casualness.

"I have the rings Ali." He said and pulled them out of his pockets. Alia smiled and turned.

She placed a small kiss on his cheek. "You're an amazing brother." She said. I could see the urge for her hand to go across his face, but she held back.