33

-Elana Aphelion-

"If the groom would, please say your vows." The priest motioned for him to speak.

Matteo pulled out a piece of paper from his suit blazer. He held onto Alia's hand. He looked at the crowd.

"I'm reading from chicken scratch, so half of this will be coming from the heart." He said making the crowd laugh lightly. "Call it the final draft." He said again.

He took a breath, "Alia Aurora Romano." He spoke, looking into her eyes, "10 years ago, I met you when your dumbass brother," Alessio stepped forward and waved at the audience, "Got arrested. He called both me and you, bribing the officer with a second call." He said. "But he's not important." He said which made Alessio stand back and look at him with fake hurt in his eyes.

"The day I met you, you sat in my car with me for hours, falling in and out of sleep as we waited for him to be released, because we were incredibly way to young." I looked at Alessio.

Mouthing to him with a bit of surprise on my face, 'You got arrested?'

He just winked at me and didn't break eye contact. I held it even as the rosy warmth spread across my face.

"Even though I had just met you, I knew that those hours would eventually lead to this moment." Matteo spoke through my thoughts but I didn't stop looking at Alessio. "We had both just went through a breakup, in which we both went back to them." He smiled.

"But it was 2 years ago that I had started planning things in my head." I saw the tears form in his eyes, "Getting an apartment with you, marrying you." He looked up, "Starting a family with you." I wanted to cry. I don't know why but I just did.

Alessio watched me, Matteo continued to speak, "And it was 2 years ago that I realized I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you, I just hadn't worked up the courage to ask you until 4 months ago." He said through a trembling voice, "Every moment I spend with you is a blessing, one that I will cherish even after death." Alia's hand came up and fanned her face.

"And even after death, I will love you even then. I love you Mi amore." Matteo finished.

Alessio kept gazing at me. He pouted and pointed at his face. I looked at him confused and as if realizing, I felt the tear slide down my face. I quickly wiped it away, making sure I didn't disturb my makeup.

Alessio smiled at me and held up a finger heart and i blew a kiss back at him.

"Well shit." Alia said which made everyone laugh including Juni and Liam. She wiped a tear from her face, "I honestly don't know how I can top that, but I love a challenge." She laughed at herself as everyone else laughed with her.

"If the bride will, please say your vows." The priest said.

Alia didn't take any paper out. Instead she pulled her phone from her bra. Honestly I was more impressed that she hid it so well than the fact that none of the guys in the audience stared at her tits.

She cleared her throat, "Now I'm gonna be honest here, I wrote these literally an hour ago, because I don't need days nor weeks to tell you how much you mean to me." She read off of her phone.

I broke contact with Alessio to see Juni below me swaying lightly, her eyes fluttering closed. I turned around and handed Ani Alia's bouquet and set mine on the floor.

I knelt down gracefully, knowing all eyes were probably on me at this moment. I turned Juni around, "You tired baby?" I asked in a whisper.

She nodded and yawned. I smiled and took her basket, setting it next to my bouquet on the floor. I picked her up and let her head rest on my shoulder. I swayed lightly, adjusting to the extra weight, but fine with it. She put her arms around my neck and I felt her eyes flutter closed as she laid her face on my shoulder.

I looked into the crowd and saw Ricky watching me. He threw up a thumbs up, giving me the all clear that it was fine for her to sleep right now.

I went back to looking at Alessio and he smiled. My mind snapping back to reality, I heard Alia talk.

"You mean the world and more to me, there is no one I would choose over you, other than Elana." She said and turned her head to me. I smiled.

"There is not a place, time, or moment I would not want to sacrifice to be with you." She said.

Juni started slipping on my hip so I adjusted her body in front of me, using both of my arms to hold her up.

"You are my home amore. And I will always find my way back to you." She said and turned off her phone. "Okay to be honest I didn't write that an hour ago, I wrote that first sentence and hour ago. The rest I wrote like 20 minutes ago before I walked down the aisle." She said and everyone laughed.

The priest stepped forward, "Beautiful words. Now let's finalize this shall we?" They both nodded.

"Rings please." The priest said and Alessio held his hand out to Liam. The diamond and silver shining in his hand as he handed it to Matteo.

They held each other's rings. The priest appointed his direction to Matteo first.

"Do you, Matteo Alexander Rossi, take Alia Aurora Romano to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish, till death do you part?"

Matteo smiled, lining the ring up with her finger, "I do." He slid the finger on her finger and the priest turned to Alia.

"Do you, Alia Aurora Romano, take Matteo Alexander Rossi to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish, till death do you part?"

Alia breathed and lined the ring up with his finger, "Till death do us part. I do." She slid the ring on his finger.

Everyone smiled. "I am happy to have wedded these two wonderful people in holy matrimony. And I am more happy to announce you two husband and wife! Groom, you may kiss your bride." The priest said and stepped back.

Matteo came in and dipped her body, smashing his lips on hers as her hands went around to the nape of his neck, pulling him down.

They stood up and everyone cheered.

"WERE MARRIED BITCHES!" Alia said and put her hands in the air.

Surprisingly, Juni was still sleeping. Her small breaths hit the skin on my neck.

I wanted to jump up and down with Alia but I was holding this beautiful princess.

Ani handed Alia her bouquet before they walked back down the aisle. She picked up and and Juni's stuff and I held my hand out to carry it but she kept it.

Me and Alessio met at the front of the alter and he put his hand at the small of my back, leading me down the aisle as I kept my hold on Juni. Liam went before us of course.

I was still mad at him, but I just couldn't shake the messages he was sending me through looks.

Okay I truly don't know how many more I'm gonna do but I'm hoping next chapter is the last

Okay I truly don't know how many more I'm gonna do but I'm hoping next chapter is the last... I HOPE!

Tears?... yes... who else? >>

Shoutout:
@Ninguem_5467

Thank you for reading!

Enjoy loves!

-S 💞