Bonus 2

*A few years later*
-Elana Romano-

"Fuck." I screamed as I held onto Alessio's hair. He pushed inside of me again at a torturous speed, my legs shaking around him.

He came down and kissed me. I held his lips with my own, letting his tongue slip into my mouth when another moan strikes me.

The water around us flowed on my body, the sand soft and rough at the same time.

Alessio pushed inside of me again, starting up at his fast pace.

I was breathless, my hands not knowing where to go. He grabbed them and kissed my fingertips, then holding my wrists in place above my head.

His mouth came down to my bare chest, I felt my 3rd release pile in my core.

"Fuck you're so tight." Ale groaned above me.

I let my eyes roll to the back of my head, letting the pleasure he was causing me consume every nerve and thought.

My walls squeezed around him and he gazed into my eyes, his grey hues devoured me.

I tipped my head back as much as the sand below me would allow. Letting go of my release as soon as sale pulled out and came in my stomach.

He fell down next to me. Pushing the hair back from my face.

"There's going to be sand everywhere." I state with an exhausted smile.

He laughed lightly and stands up. He stood in front of me holding his hands out.

I looked at him blankly, "Did you not learn from two days ago, and yesterday, that there is no possible way I will be able to stand?" I had sat up.

He bent down and lifted my chin, "I think it's funny." He chuckled before kissing me.

His arms go under my legs and he pulls me to his body, carrying me bridal style into our private villa.

We were in Jamaica for a vacation. Ale said he wanted some time alone with me and away from everything, and thank god I agreed.

He sat me on the bed and went to get a towel to clean me and himself up. My phone rang on the nightstand so I reached over and grabbed it.

Seeing Alia's name pop up on the screen, I answered the FaceTime.

"Baby!" I say when I see a chunky face in the camera. Little brown hair was a mess on the tiny head.

Alia laughs, "He's been missing Auntie Lana." She states and turns the phone back to me.

I scoff, "Oh I bet, because Auntie Lana is amazing and give baby Angel lots of applesauce." I smile when Alessio comes back.

"Is that Alia?" He asks in a whisper.

I nod my head and he pushes me back down on the bed. I felt the warm towel wipe up our would be kids from my stomach. Then the overwhelming feeling of the wet towel on my sore area made me moan.

"Did you guys just have sex?" Alia said.

"3 times Al. I came 3 times." I say to her.

She cringed, "I do not want the image of my brother fucking you in my mind. Shit, I shouldn't have said it, now it's actually a building image, ew." I laugh at her.

"How's Jamaica?" I heard Matteo say in the background.

Alessio finished cleaning me up and went to put the towel away.

"Amazing!" I say.

Ale came back with a white shirt on, and one of his button ups for me. He helped me put it on and then plopped down on the bed with me, letting his face come to view in the camera.

"See I told you guys," Alia said, "Our honeymoon there was awesome."

Angel started crying in the background, "Aw don't cry baby! Auntie Lana is coming back soon, I promise!" I smile through the camera.

"You can easily make a kid of your own and yet you obsess over mine." Alia says standing her phone up.

Alessio wrapped his arms around my body, "The female body can do many things, but I'm not ready to push another human from it." I say.

She looks at me in the camera, "Epidural. Literally love at first sight."

I nod smiling.

When Angel doesn't stop crying Alia picks the phone back up, "He's probably hungry, it's time for his midday nap anyways," she says.

"Okay, just call me when you get a chance." I say.

She nods, "I will. Love you!"

"Love you too." Me and Alessio say at the same time and I hang up the phone.

My back was to his front, his arm wrapped around my body, he pulled me closer.

"I love you." I say.

Alessio sits up a bit and kissed me, "I love you too." I smile at his touch.

I yawn when he pulls away. "I think it's map time for us too." He says and crawls to where the pillows are laid out.

I smile and went to him, cuddling against his warm skin, his arms cradled me like a baby.

He kissed my head and I kissed his chest.

Home.

He was my home.