4

"So, how exactly does this work?" I asked.

We sat at the dinner table, eating dinner obviously.

Alessio sipped from his glass, "Well," he swallowed, "For starters, you need to break up with this Ethan guy. A true asshole if you ask me." He shrugged.

"So I've been told." I put a fork full of steak in my mouth.

"But from there, I want to do what normal couples do." He said.

"You're the leader of the Italian mob, and you kidnapped me, none of this is normal." I looked at him sideways.

Set his fork down, "Do you know how long I've had an interest in you?" He looked at me.

"It can't have been long, because you met me literally four days ago." I put more food in my mouth.

"A year." He said. My eyes widened.

"So you just admitted to being a stalker."

"It's not stalking if you put all your information on the internet." He drank from his glass, eyes still on me.

"How did you find out that Ethan was cheating on me?" I asked curiously. He put his glass down and smiled a bit.

"Okay I will admit, that was stalking. But to be fair, I only did it to him." He said. I laughed. I genuinely laughed. His lips quirked up further in a bigger smile.

My mind raced, "Why?"

He understood my question, "All of the pictures you posted with him, he wasn't smiling, and your smile didn't seem big enough. So, I may or may not have hacked into his Apple ID and saw his messages between him and your sister."

Wait, I've sent Ethan some very unholy pictures, "Did you read my messages?"

He shook his head, "I like to see things with my own eyes and not through a screen." He picked at his food.

I stared at him, his grey eyes looked at me through his lashes after a second.

"I'll do it tomorrow. But I want you to come with me." I said.

He nodded and continued to eat.

~

I walked up the stairs after dinner, going to the room I woke up in earlier. I noticed that Alessio was following me.

I walked in the room. He stood at the door, leaning on the frame of it.

I looked around, "Do you by any chance have a charger? And a shirt I could wear to bed?"
I looked at him.

"There's a charger in the drawer," he said. I noticed he started walking closer to me, I felt his hands go to my hips as he stood behind me, "And you can always sleep naked." He whispered.

"I'm tempted," I put my head back on his shoulder, "But I still don't even know your last name." I whispered in his ear.

I shifted which made him let go of me.

"Romano." He blurted as I searched the drawer.

I looked at him upside down, "Huh?"

He pulled me up so I was facing him, "My last name is Romano. My middle name is Angelo. Alessio Angelo Romano. It's a lot but my mom insisted." He rolled his eyes.

I put my hand on his shoulder as his hands held my hips, "It a nice name." I said truthfully. "So you're Italian?"

He nodded, "Both of my parents are from Italy, I happened to be born there as well. I would love to take you one day." He smiled.