24

-Alessio Romano-

"So we go in through the side. I'll go look for her and you three go look for papa!" I said as packed my bag with extra bullets.

"No, it's to dangerous. You take Matteo and me and Ma will go find papa!" Alia chimed in.

"I agree with that plan," Matteo said, "There's four of us and two of them. It makes sense to split up evenly."

I nodded and zipped up the bag. "Okay then. We leave in 20." I watched them all nod and I walked out of the room.

I walked down the hall, the glass artifacts on the hallway tables shining. One of them was a girl, with long fluffy hair, her curls defined in the details.

I picked it up, my vision slipping in and out of Elana naked on our bed. Her hair splayed across the pillow as she slept, or read, or watched me.

I threw the glass figure across the room, watching it shatter against the wall. The yellow stained glass now in a million pieces.

"Hey," Alia came up behind me. I felt her hands go to my shoulders as she turned me around.

She took one look at my red eyes and pulled me down into a hug. I put my arms around her bodice and hugged her tight. Letting my tears slip from my eyes.

"Let's go get our girl back." She said.

-Elana Aphelion-

I haven't been moved back to the room after the 'interrogation'.

They just left me in here, the cold air making my teeth clatter, my sweat making it worse.

I heard talking on the other side of the door. Nothing that was audible for me to hear.

The door opened a second later and in walked in my father, Ethan, my sister. And Alonzo.

Alonzo was tied up, his face now bloody and bruised. Along with a bit of blood forming on his white dress shirt.

"Stai bene?" I asked as they put him in a chair and strapped him down. Are you okay!

He nodded and let his head hang, not having the energy.

"If it's me you want, then why is he here?" I asked through my shivers.

Caitlyn stood in the corner near the table of deadly weapons.

"Because you would t let anyone else get hurt for not following directions. Would you?" My father seethed.

Caitlyn came over with a blade. She held it close to my skin.

"I kept wondering what power you felt when you held one of these to my face that day." She didn't let her eyes slip from mine as she dragged the blade across my skin.

I felt something cold and metal slip into my hand. It was small but sharp. I let the glint of confusion flash through my eyes.

She answered by letting her head dip a bit. She continued to pretend.

"Now I know," she held sorrow in her gaze.

I screamed out as the blade pushed into my skin. My shoulder now bleeding.

Alonzo thrashed in the chair, "Guardami bambina! Andrà tutto bene!" Look at me bambina! It's going to be okay!

I turned my gaze to Alonzo. My mouth was held agape as the agony finally took over me and I started screaming as she dug the blade farther in my skin.