Bonus 1

*1 year later*
-Elana Aphelion-

After accepting the job offer as a junior analysis for Transwestern, I have completed my intern year and have been given a full salary.

But that doesn't matter.

Not today at least.

Because today, I stand in a big white dress.

My hair and makeup was done, and I was about to marry the love of my life

Juni came running in the bridal suite with Alonzo.

I turned around and picked her up. Her sliver dress flowing over my arms.

"Hi Auntie Lana!" She chirped.

I kissed her cheek, "Hi my Juni!"

She giggled as I set her down. Alonzo came over to me, handing Juni his phone. I winced in fake hurt.

"Handing an 8 years your phone without supervision? Better make sure your card info isn't on there." I smiled.

He just shrugged, "I'm rich enough to buy an entire country." He said and laughed.

I laughed along with him and turned back to the mirror.

"You look beautiful bambina."

I smiled at him through the mirror, "I already asked Alia and she was of no help, but, what did it feel like when you married Mama?" I asked.

Alonzo stood next to me and fixed the dress at the bottom. He stood up and looked me in the eye, "It was like a piece of me was finally filled. Like I was complete." He said. "But then I realized that when Alessio and Alia were born, the happiness all four of us gave each other, that was my final completeness." He smiled.

"Where's Ricky?" I asked after a moment.

As if on command, "I'm here, I'm here!" He said.

"So am I!" Lorenzo said behind him.

"And so am I!" Matteo also walked in.

"What about Kara? And Juliana?" I asked about Ricky and Lorenzo's wives.

"Their out in the audience. Alia and Liam are at the door and Alessio is at the alter." Lorenzo spoke.

I bent down to Juni, "You ready little bug?" I asked her.

She looked up at me and stood straight, handing Alonzo his phone back.

"Let's do this!" She said and started marching to the door.

I smiled and walked with her.

"Matteo, grab my bouquet please! It's on the vanity. And who has the rings! I swear if any of you lost them,"