3

"You did put up a good fight." A voice said as I came back to consciousness. His hand lifted my chin.

"You." I said roughly. My throat was dry from the lack of oxygen.

"Me." He said. I tried to reach him but my hands were held back by a rope. I winced at the material grinding against my skin. My whole body was retrained.

"What do you want?"

Alessio chuckled in front of me. "You." He simply said.

My brows pierced together, "I'm sorry. What?"

He kneeled in front of me. "There is one thing in this world that I have wanted for a long time. You." He repeated.

"You met me literally a few days ago." I rolled my eyes.

"In person yes. But, oh, how your life intrigues me on the internet." I saw the glint of a blade in his hand. He placed it on my thigh, "There are many people that don't deserve to see your beauty. Many people who take advantage of you. Including that little boyfriend of yours."

"Keep him out of this. Now, I am supposed to be out with my friend right now, and I truly do not care what you want from me, so if you could let me go, that would be fantastic." I said most of that sarcastically.

"Gina knows you can't make it tonight. You're sick remember. Deathly contagious." He cringed.

I shook my head, "Let me go!" I yelled.

He shook his head and walked toward the door.

"Not until you fix that attitude, and calm down. I don't like tying people up, unless I'm fucking her." He winked and I gulped at his remark.

"Let me know when you're done acting like this, and I'll let you go." He walked out of the door and closed it.

Well shit.

~

My head hung at my shoulders as I repeated my words, "Please can I just get some water."
My voice was raspy. "I'm done acting up. I swear."

The door opened. Alessio walked in with a glass of water and a knife.

He set the water down on the table in the corner of the room and walked over to me, "Try anything and you will never see the light of day." He said in my ear.

His fantom touch came back to me as his hands went to my wrists and he undid the toes with the knife.

He continued to hold them behind me as I stretched them. He unwrapped the rope from my body.

He walked to the table and brought the cup of water over. He held the glass to my lips, "Drink." He said softly.

I gulped down enough water that my throat didn't hurt as much anymore.

"Let's go." He said. I made to stand but collapsed. His hands caught my head before it hit the concrete.

"It's okay. I got you. I'm sorry Tesoro." He whispered his apologies and picked me up bridal style.

Everything was a blur. He brought me to a room, the tempo of it making me shiver and snuggle more into his warm body.
placed me on the bed and brought the blanket around me. He brushed the hair out of my face and whispered, "Sleep mi amore. I'm sorry." He said and walked away.

~

When I awoke, the sun glared on my face.

I sat up slowly, my stomach grumbling. I looked over at the nightstand and saw a note with my phone sitting next to it.