7

"Gina I swear to god," I groaned.

"Just tell me, is he good? How big was it?" She kept pushing.

"For the 5th and last time, we didn't not have sex." I put my hands on her shoulders.

"You're going to his little sisters birthday party. You guys had to have had sex." She rolled her eyes and went through the rack.

I ignored her comment and looked for a dress.

I pulled out a long black dress, shimmers imbedded to the fabric. The skirt was sheer, showing the plain black cover underneath. The bra was a short v-line which opened up in the back.

I tried the dress on and completely fell in love with it

I tried the dress on and completely fell in love with it. So did Gina.

"If he hasn't fucked you yet," she bit her candy bar, "He definitely will now." I rolled my eyes and walked to the mirror.

The owner of the store walked up to us. She fluffed the bottom of the dress and stepped back.

"I love it." The lady said. I smiled.

"Hand me my phone Gin. I wanna show Alessio." She handed me the phone and walked away with the owner.

I pressed the FaceTime button in my contacts, not wanting to send a picture because the store didn't have the fastest Wi-Fi.

"Hey, what's up?" He answered.

"I want to show you my dress I found." I smiled at his face on the phone and turned the camera.

I pointed it at the mirror, showing him my dress.

He was silent for a minute, I thought he froze from how still he was.

"Alessio?" I called.

He shook his head and smiled, "I love it." He said. "Do you need money for it?"

It hit me, "Shit." I said, "I'll call you back." I say and hang up before he can say anything.

"GINA!" I called my best friend. She came running back. I pointed at the tag, "Check the tag, check the tag!" I hurried her.

She came over, "How much?" I asked crossing my fingers.

She cringed, "a thousand." She said.

My eyes went wide. "You cannot be serious. I don't have a thousand dollars on me right now!"

"Well to be fair it says 999.99!" She half smiled. I turned and glared at her.

~

"Did you get the dress?" Alessio asked as I walked through his office door. I sighed and plopped down on the chair in front of the bookcase.

"I'll take that as a 'no'." He looked up from his laptop. "What happened?"