11

*two weeks later*
-Elana Aphelion-

"Why do you always use knives?" Alessio asked as I sat in the chair in front of his bookshelf. I twirled a dagger between my fingers.

I smiled at him as he watched me, I turned my gaze back to the silver weaving in and out of my fingers.

"Because I like to watch my victims suffer, seeing the crimson flow out of them as the life is being drained from their body is more...pleasuring." I looked at him when I said the last word, my tone was dark.

His lips quirked up in a smile.

"Why do you use guns?" I asked him as I sat up.

He looked away, thinking about his answer, "Because they get the job over and done with. So I don't feel remorse while the blood drains from them." He smirked.

I stood up and walked over to him. "I thought the Mafia Don had no remorse." I straddled his lap as he sat back in his chair.

His hands went under my shirt, gripping my waist. I held his jaw with one hand, tilting his head back and placing a kiss on his neck.

His hands squeezed my hips, a feeling I'm starting to love. I trailed my lips up his neck, across his jaw, and finally to his lips.

I smiled when his hand came up around my neck and squeezed it lightly. I felt his erection push against my thigh. I moved my hips against him, his groan was music to my ears.

He pushed his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues dance together as I let his taste intoxicate me, the usual mint and alcohol.

His hands roamed my body, finding a place on my ass.

"Ugh, gross." A voice said behind us. I pulled away to see Alia and Matteo standing in the door way.

I smiled as she winked at me.

"I'll see you later." I started getting off of Alessio, he pulled me back.

"Where you going?" He asked with the eyes of a child, not wanting me to leave.

"We're going out, now let's go." Alia said and scoffed.

I looked at Matteo as he took a small step away from her. Okay then.

"I'll be back, me and Gina just need to go dress shopping for graduation." I said and stroked his jaw. He nodded and kissed my lips again.

"Be safe." He said and I nodded, "Do not scare Gina away Alia!" Alessio said. Alia stuck her head in the door and flicked him off.

I laughed and got off of him.

I grabbed my stuff and walked past Matteo, "See ya, Gorgeous." He smiled.

I bowed and chuckled, "Bye Matteo."

Me and Alia walked out of the office and to my car.

She slammed the door on the passenger side, "Do not hurt Jerry! Apologize now!" I said to her in a serious tone.

"Who the fuck is Jerry?"