6

-Alessio Romano-

I stroked her hair as she slept. The light shines through the windows.

I would sound like a creep if I say I've dreamed of this. But I have. I've dreamed of giving her the world and more.

Her head laid on my chest, her leg thrown over mine. The blanket covered us.

I still had my dress shirt on, it was just unbuttoned, her skin on mine.

I want to stay in this moment forever, but I know the second she wakes up, she's going to be so upset. Drunk Elana is fun though.

I ran my fingers through her curls. They felt so silky and smooth. Everything about her was intoxicating. Her scent, her attitude, even the way she moved. She was like a dream, one I wanted to be apart of.

She shifted above me, causing me to tense. But to my surprise, she put her arm around my torso and brought me closer. She sat up a little more, her head laying closer to my face now.

I knew she was awake because the movement of her fingers was to constant.

"Good morning." I whispered. I felt her lips curl up in a smile against my abdomen. I continued to stroke her hair.

She sat up fully and looked at me, "Good morning." She yawned.

No yelling?

She turned and laid on her stomach, placing her hands on my stomach and laying her face on them, looking at me.

"How bad was I?" She referred to last night.

I chuckled at the memories, "You called me Hulk." I told her truthfully.

"That's not the worst and I know it," she glared up at me.

I smiled and sighed, "You asked me to have sex with you."

Her eyes widened. She sat up, "Look, I was drunk an-"

"It's okay Elana! I just helped you change and put you to bed, nothing happened." I assured her.

"But you're in my bed." She put her face in her hands.

"Because you asked me to stay. I was going to sleep on the couch but bella, you asked me to stay." I sat up next to her.

"I need to stop getting drunk." She murmured. I laughed and started getting up.

"Where's your medicine cabinet?" I asked as I stood. Her eyes trailed down my body which made me grin.

She shook from her day dream and pointed at the door that lead to the bathroom.

I heard a knock at the door and the bed shift.

I listened to the muffled conversation, "Hey Gina."

"How are you feeling?" Gina asked.

"I have so much I have to tell you." Elana said. I heard the footsteps come back to the bedroom, the bed creaked a minute later.