16

*mature content*
-Elana Aphelion-

His hand moved the cloth aside, it trailed against my slit.

"Only a few words and your already wet for me." He whispered in my ear. It was definitely more than just a few words.

"I made you a promise amore. I want to see this dress on my floor." He said. I felt his hand go around my wrist and leave my heat. I whimpered at the loss of touch.

He lead me to the bedroom, the lights were red and the sun was still setting in the distance. He walked away to grab something.

He held something that made small noises at his sides. Dropping it on the bed, my mind wandered. His hands slid down my shoulders from behind, he kissed me as I still stared at the stuff on the bed. Leather cuffs.

"We can stop whenever you want." He whispered. I heard the zipper of my dress as the material got looser. The dress slid over my hips, the landing on the floor was a nonexistent noise.

His hands traveled over my almost naked body. The only thing left on me was my lace underwear. He turned me around and brought his lips to mine. I felt him pick up my thighs and wrap them around his body as the kiss continued and got deeper.

The feeling of the sheets hit my back. He broke the kiss and stood straight. His smirk was something mischievous. He started taking off his blazer and unbuttoning his shirt. He started taking off his tie, leaving his upper body completely bare.

He came to his knees as I continued to lay on the bed. His hands went around the outside of my thighs and brought me closer to his face. He placed a kiss on the inside of both my thighs, making sounds come from my lips, begging for more. He pulled my panties off letting them lay discarded on top of my dress.

His breath hit my heat. "Please," I begged.

"Please what amore?" He continued to place teasing kisses around my core.

"Please taste me. I need your tongue."

"So needy. But whatever you wish." He brought his kisses to my core, placing his tongue on my entrance.

I brought my hands to my breasts, squeezing them as he licked me up. He hummed around my clit, bringing my release closer.

I tried rolling my hips against his mouth but he held me still. His tongue went a torturous pace, making me lose my mind at the feeling.

"Ask," he demanded as I felt my core tighten with my release.

I could barely get a word out. My breathing was heavy as he continued to tease me.

"P-please, let me c-cum." I said breathlessly. He hummed around me again.

He didn't give me a solid answer. My release continued to build. I gasped when he stuck a finger in my entrance, my hands going to my hair and down my body.

I held his head closer to my clit as he let his tongue work around me.

"Cum." As soon as those words left his mouth, I let my release flow out of me. His mouth taking it all.

He didn't stop, which made my back arch as my orgasm continued. His fingers pumped in and out of me.

I felt another tightness in my core.

Damn twice in one go?

I let go as he caught my release in his mouth. My legs shaking around his head, threatening to close as he held them open.

He removed his finger from me and stood up.

"Open," he said. I complied and opened my mouth. "I want you to know how good you taste, and that I want to drown in your taste bella." He said as he stuck his fingers in my mouth.