20

*mature content*
-Alessio Romano-

Matteo stood in front of me. "He's been at this warehouse for days. We haven't seen anything change, his location, other people coming."

"Have you looked through the satellite?" I asked.

Matteo shook his head. I saw Elana coming back, "Okay, look through it, whatever you find send it in file to my office asap." I said quickly.

"Hey!" Elana hooked her arm with mine.

"Hi amore!" I greeted. She called the bartender over.

"Martini," she looked at me, asking for my order through her look, "Whiskey for him and club soda for Matteo." She ordered.

"Hey, no, get me a," Matteo tried calling back to the bartender but he was already making the drinks.

He glared at Elana, she just shrugged, "You may be healed but still need to be careful." She reached for her drink the bartender passed to her. Matteo huffed and sipped the soda.

"I'm getting drunk tonight I hope you know that," he murmured.

"Alia will shoot you again before you can." She scoffed.

Alia came up behind us, "That is so true."

Alia took Elana's drink and sipped it.

We were all silent for a second. Not knowing what to say or do, so Elana broke our conversation.

"I can't hold it anymore, Alia show them what we found." She drank the rest of her martini and my drink.

Alia showed us the photos. Told us what they found.

"How long have you had this?" I asked. We were talking in hushed tones.

"Two days ago, everything came through from analytics. Only Ma, me and Lan know. And now you two." Alia tucked her phone into her clutch.

I pulled Elana closer, "Know one else finds out about this. If anything changes send it all in file and we can decide what to do." I said.

Alia nodded, "Come," I walked to the center of the room with Elana.

I twirled her around, her dress moving everyone out of the way. The music was a smooth tango, so I moved her to the rhythm.

I pulled her back to my chest, bringing her leg around my waist and dipping her back.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I said on her neck.

I swung her out again in a spin, "Because," she came back to me, "I wanted to collect more." He said with her hand in my hair.

I moved her hips to the music, a crowd started watching us, other couples left the space to let us dance. I spun around the room with her.

"And you would've told me to stop." She said.

"And you would've listened?" I played along. She nodded.

"But we both have the same interests, amore." I said closer in her ear.

She brought her leg up around my waist and I lifted her slightly. Letting her back arch in a dip as she came down.

"That may be true," she breathed heavily, "But I want to see the blood drain from his body as he gasps for air." She said in a feral tone, "I want to watch him suffer through his death as I suffered through a year of being with him."

The music slowed as we reached the end of the song. I spun her around and she kicked her leg back. We stopped in heavy breath, gazing into each other's eyes.