Who's 'blondie'?

Mystic falls, Virginia 1864

Katie had left her room and ran down to all the commotion. The moment she had stepped outside her home door she was bound to be in danger.

She ran Over to pearls daughter Annabelle. Her mother was taken and she was crying, Katie tried he best to help her. She knew there was nothing she could do so she brought her to Emily.

"Emily please help her, they took Pearl." Katie pleased.
"Of course miss Salvatore. It's dangerous you need to go inside." Emily insisted.

"Not until I know my brothers are ok." Katie then ran away to her brothers.

They were trying to break out Katherine but weren't succeeding.

"Damon, stefan." Katie gasped.
"Katie you need to go." They insisted.

"Not until you and miss Katherine are safe." Katie denied. Then she seen her brothers drop to the floor and placed her hands over her mouth.

They took back Katherine and Katie dropped to her knees beside her brothers.

"Stefan! Damon!" She whispered shaking them and pleading they wake up.

Then her father walked over to her.

"Did you know?" He asked shamed.

"About what father?" Katie asked crying.
"Your a fool." And just like that Katie's father shot her too and she was dead beside her brothers in an instant.

Mystic falls, Virginia 2009

Katie awoke from her slumber and got out of bed. She looked too see some clothes by her bed. She grabbed the clothes and changed into them.

 She grabbed the clothes and changed into them

She made her way down the stairs

"Why are these dresses so short?" The blond Salvatore asked.
"It's the new style little sister." Damon smirked.

"May I go out today?" She asked her brothers.
"Sure, you don't have to ask anymore." Stefan smiled.
"I'm pretty sure blondy is coming over to hang out with Katie today." Damon started to drink his glass of bourbon.

"Who is 'blondie'?" Katie asked confused.

"Friend of Stefan's."

"Sorry I'm late." A blond woman apologised walking through the door.

"Hello, I'm-" Katie began smiling at Caroline preparing to bow slightly.

"Your Katie I have been so excited to meet you, the Salvatore sister eek." Caroline jumped in excitement.

Damon grabbed hold of Katie's shoulder.
"We don't now to greet anymore buttercup." Damon smiled before leading them to the door.
"Have fun." Damon smiled closing the door.

Katie and Caroline entered Caroline's car as Caroline asked questions.

"So what was your life like in 1864?" Caroline asked.

"Really fun, the dresses and corsets were very beautiful. I had to find a suitor before 18 and my father liked to hit me and Damon a lot. It's alright tho. I couldn't make my father happy so he needed to take his rage out." Katie smiled while Caroline slammed on the breaks.

"Katie your dad abused you, that's not ok you poor thing." Caroline leaned over hugging Katie before driving again.
"So how old are you?"

"Well when all that happened I was just gone 16 a few days so I'm guessing I'm 16 ."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You think she will be ok?" Stefan asked Damon.
"She will make it out alive, she's strong." Damon reassured Stefan.

"What about klaus?" Stefan began bitting his lower lip.

"Klaus won't touch her don't worry." Damon then went to grab a drink.

________________________________

Caroline and Katie were in the grill after gone shopping. That's when An unknown man approached Katie and Caroline.

"Oh hay ric, this is Katie. Katie this is Alaric my history teacher, we call him ric." Caroline introduced the two.

"Pleasure to meet you." Katie smiled.

"Nice to meet you Katie." Alaric quickly rushed away.

"That was strange he's never like that." Caroline shrugged it off and her and Katie were enjoying their friendship bonding in the grill.