Their children!

I finished getting ready and I walked out of my room.

I checked the time to see it was 5 so I went out of my room and made my way to the door, nobody was home as they were all out taking care of things

I checked the time to see it was 5 so I went out of my room and made my way to the door, nobody was home as they were all out taking care of things. I looked at my stomach and didn't see a bump yet but I could picture a tiny one.
I shook off the thought and walked out, the cool breeze hit me and I walked down to meet Marcel.

I seen him and waved walking over to him.

"Hello." I smiled.
"Hay, you look great. Come on let's go get her." He led me to a church.

"A church, is she like praying or something?" I asked confused.
He ignored me and we walked through the church into the attic.

"Oh what the hell." I said but he ignored me once again.
I then seen a bedroom almost and a younger girl looking around my age struggling with her hair.

"Allow me!" I smiled helping her.
"Thank you." She smiled, I walked back and she instantly bowed.

"I'm so honoured to meet you." She smiled.

Marcel had a look of confusion on his face.
"This is davina, and this is -" he was cut off.

"Mother Nature." She smiled,
"Mother Nature?"

"We have to go!" I but in dragging her out.

Rebekah

I entered the house.

"Katie!" I called out...no answer. "Katie Salvatore!" I yelled up the stairs... no reply.

I used my hearing and heard nothing, not even a heart let alone 2. I pulled out my phone and checked to see a message from Katie.

Katie: hey, going out for a bit with a new friend. Be home later x

Nik's not going to be happy about this but I'll keep my mouth shut.

Katie and davina

"So, why we're you in that attic. If you don't mind?" Katie asked davina as they walked along the path listening to the music.
"The witches we're having a sacrifice, I was chosen along with 5 others. They told us that their were getting more power from our ancestors and that Mother Nature would except us." She scoffed.

"When was this?" Katie asked curiously.
"A few months I think."

"I've been in Virginia all that time, I was never over there even when I was in my deep sleep." Katie laughed.
"Yea well your story's legendary amongst us witches." They arrived at the bar Katie was at earlier and went in.

Davina looked to a group of people playing music, she smiled at one boy. They walked to the bar and Katie ordered herself a drink.

"Davina, what do you want!" She asked davina.
"Umm, can I just have whatever your having?" Davina asked unsure.
Katie gave them money and grabbed our drinks.

"Does this have alcohol?" Davina asked.
"Nope, I'm not able to drink and I have never been a big drinker." Katie stated as they watched the people play their music.

"Do you like him?" Katie asked davina.
"His names Tim, and I think I might." She smiled at him.
"I won't tell marcel." Katie smiled.

Time skip

Davina and Katie were walking into the church. Davina had cloaked Katie because she knew klaus was there.

Klaus has threatened davina and made her friend Tim walked off something in the church.

Katie absorbed the magic davina used on her and made herself visible.
Davina ran to Tim and  Katie looked at klaus.

"Why? He's a kid klaus, davina's a kid. All for what? Your own gain." Katie snapped at klaus,
"Your supposed to be at home." Klaus growled.
Davina did a spell and caused klaus to go flying.

Katie walked towards davina and hugged her. Klaus then woke up and sped Katie back home.

Back with the mikaelsons

Klaus threw Katie inside.

"I don't set many rules Katie, all I ask is you stay away from marcel and stay out of trouble! It's all I ask of you and there you are witch his little witch, you've been out with her and told nobody!" Klaus yelled his wolf eyes flashing.

"I'm not staying in this house like a prison klaus, I came here to be with you! And your never home. I'm bound to get bored so I decided I would go out and enjoy myself. I left my home, my brothers and all my friends to be here with you and your gone!" Katie yelled back sick of him.

Klaus sped Katie to the wall by her neck, Rebekah ran down and screamed.

"Get your hands off of her, she's pregnant for god sake!" Rebekah yelled as Katie's vines pulled him off her.

"Pregnant..." klaus gasped.
Katie just looked at klaus.

"Your pregnant!" He looked at Katie.
"Yea..." Katie looked at the ground.

"It's not mine, she must have been with somebody else." Klaus denied.

"Klaus it is yours, I found out when I came here the first night...your part werewolf, it's a loop hole." Katie walked towards klaus. He started at her stomach tears in his eyes.
Katie grabbed his hands and placed them on her stomach. He then listened out and heard Katie's heartbeat, then a little one.

His face lit up with Joy. Rebekah walked out and klaus hugged Katie and spun her around.

Once he put her down Katie spoke up.
"Now you know I'm pregnant you can't force me to stay inside all day, in still going out and living my life. You place a boundary spell I'll absorb the magic, you try anything I will find a way out." Katie looked at klaus and he nodded.