Gone with the wind

Rebekah

I was around in the quarter hoping to not bump into klaus.
While walking past a group of witches I heard them talking about Katie being pregnant
With niks baby?

I had to find Katie.

Katie

Elijah demanded i left so I respected his wishes and left. I hurried home and ran inside, I didn't see klaus and decided now was my time to do the next thing in my to do list.

I packed a bag of a few clothing items and things to last me a little while. I wrote a short note to him.
"𝒦𝓁𝒶𝓊𝓈,
𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒶 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝓁𝑒.

𝒦𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑒."

I left the note in my room and ran, on my way I ran into probably the only sane mikaelson right now.

"Rebekah!" I smiled hugging her.
"Well if it isn't my favourite Salvatore." Rebekah smirked looking at my stomach.
"Is it a mini him?" She questioned.

"So far it's a mini me but something tells me she'll turn to him." I sighed.
"Where you off to?" She asked.

"Oh... you know. Just running away without telling klaus. It's no big deal I'll be back soon." I kissed Rebekah's cheek and ran once again with my vines and wind.

Rebekah was left in shock at how casually she had said that. Rebekah shook it off, if nik wanted to know he can come to her. Rebekah however couldn't hide the big smile on her face finding out she was having a niece.

Stefan

I had gotten something in the mail, the only time we get mail is from Katie and her letters.I miss Katie so much and I feel horrible knowing she doesn't want to be un New Orleans, she left to be with her soulmate and her soulmate is choosing power and leadership over her.

"Hay Damon!" I called, shortly Damon came down.
"What's the problem brother?" Damon asked grabbing a glass of bourbon, I held up the letter in between my fingers and Damon became interested.

"Well what are you waiting for? Open it!" Damon urged me.
I told Damon what I was thinking earlier, I then opened the letter and read out loud what was inside it.

Right when I start reading it caroline and popped in, everyday now she comes around to see if there's any letters from Katie

Right when I start reading it caroline and popped in, everyday now she comes around to see if there's any letters from Katie. The mail system from New Orleans to here was fast...if you got it at the perfect time you can have your letter sent in a matter of hours.

"She called me..." Caroline said silently.
"You called?" Elena asked as her and Bonnie walked in.

"Katie, she's coming home!" Caroline smiled as we all cheered.

Katie

I arrived in mystic falls 2 hours later, I checked my main bag to make sure I had everything and by everything I mean my little book I use to write to my baby.

I arrived at the boarding house and seen the lights on. I opened the door placed my bags down and walked in. There I seen them... my big brothers!

I ran and hugged them.

"We've missed you!" The told me.

"You've no idea how much I've missed you, ever since I left it's been hell." I sighed into the hug. We pulled after skin after and I turned around and seen Elena and Bonnie.

"Hi!" I smiled hugging them.
"Welcome back!" Elena smiled.
"Thanks." I then turned a little disappointed when I didn't see Caroline my brothers moved out of the way and I seen my other half.

"Care!" I yelled running as we hugged, we hugged so hard we fell over.

"Oh I'm so happy for you." Caroline smiled at me.

"Thanks." I smiled back at her, it felt amazing to be back.

"It's been dull without you." Bonnie smiled.

"How did klaus take it when you told him you were leaving?" Caroline asked.
Pretty good but no so good when he realises I left..." I became quiet.
"You didn't tell him?" Damon yelled.
"Katie do you know what this means!" My brothers yelled at me.

"That he'll come look for me and my baby and maybe even tair city's down? Yep wouldn't be the first time I've ran from him." I glared at Stefan.

"Hey don't look at me! I helped you as much as I could. I warned you." Stefan snapped.
I rolled my eyes.

"I'm tired, I'm going to sleep, night!" I say walking to my room with my bags.
I entered my room and smiled, nothings changed!

I place my bags down and dive on my bed.
"I missed this." I smiled as I fell asleep in moments.

Dream

Mystic falls 1492,

I had arrived at the mikaelsons for a ball. I was all dressed up and arrived inside the lovely home. There were crowds of people singing dancing and laughing.
I look over and see katerina petrova.

"Katerina!" I smiled at her.
"Eloise!" Katerina smiled back with an English accent as had I.
"It's lovely to see you." Katerina smiled,
"As you." Eloise than turned to see Elijah mikaelson.

"Hello katerina, Eloise." Elijah smiled towards us.
Something told Elijah he needed to befriend me.

"Here comes my brother niklaus, forgive me he likes to make an entrance." Elijah apologised.
Then this handsome man with blue eyes and slicked back hair.

Niklaus smirked at katerina before turning to me and his eyes looked at me with nothing but love.
I tipped lightly under his gaze.

"Good evening niklaus." I greeted.
"Oh please... call me klaus!" He smirked as I felt my heart beat faster.

Mid party Eloise and niklaus had ran from the party to a field with 2 horse.

"Their beautiful!" Eloise smiled.
"Just like you Eloise." Klaus smirked looking at me as I was gazing at the horse. We exchanged some words and went our separate ways.

From that moment on we started seeing eachother more often. That was until I died of course.

I was in a carriage waiting to arrive at my destination. All of a sudden it had caught in fire. I was left stuck inside as it toppled over.
I was fighting as hard as I could to get the glass broken but it wouldn't brake. I looked up through some glass and seen niklaus rushing over with Elijah and some others, villagers most likely.

I then took my last breath and let the fire consume me...

And that was a life of Eloise. A replica of Katie, iris, luciana. And so on...