Then there were 2...

"Katherine..." he snapped.
Katherine pulled away smirking.

I smiled slightly to myself seeing my fallen friend.
"Hello kat." I spoke from behind and she turned and smiled to me. "Hello Katie."

She went back to terrorising my brothers about hell and hell fire.

I ran upstairs and changed quickly from my bridesmaid dress into a different dress which was easier to move around in.

I rushed down and my brothers were gone

"Shit." I mumbled out, my phone rang and I answered to see it was from Caroline.

"Caroline?"
"Katie! Is Stefan with you? Where are you!" Caroline spat out. "Caroline, what's going on stefan just left."

"Stefan he's...he's sacrificing himself for hell fire and he won't pick up my calls." Caroline cried out. I was rushing out of the house now, "Caroline, Take care of your family right now, I promise you I will take care of mine." I hung up and sat in a chair of vines using it to bring me to where Stefan was.

I seen Stefan walk but stop and hurry back. "Stefan!" I called out as we rushed back to the cave to which Damon and Katherine were in.

"Why can't we just hold her up with my vines or something?" I panicked not wanting to loose my family. "Katie we can't, I'm sacrificing myself..." Damon said sternly. Stefan has this look in his eyes.

I knew what he was going to do, "I love you stefan, I'll see you soon...I'm so grateful for everything you've done. I'm so glad I got to be your sister and I'm so glad I grew up in my human life with you!" I cried out hugging Stefan. Stefan had tears in his eyes. "I'll wait for you little sister!" Stefan smiled kissing my forehead before swapping him for Damon. "Goodbye brother ,goodbye sister." And the fire consumed Stefan and Katherine.

"No!" I screamed out falling to my knees crying out

"No!" I screamed out falling to my knees crying out. "No...no he's not dead..." I muttered shaking my head back and forth. Damon was in shock beside me.

I started getting flashback's all at once

Flash backs

Katiana Salvatore has been born, little Stefan and Damon gathered around the new baby in their family, Stefan was only a year old while Damon was around 7. Stefan had just learned to walk and talk so he stood by his new sister and out his hand stroking her fragile head. "Baby." He said in a young voice admiring his new friend.

Flash back

7 year old Katie was hiding behind a book case in their home, her and Stefan were playing hide n seek since Damon was forced to do school work by their father. Katie was trying to be so quiet and what she didn't know was Stefan was right behind her. He grabbed her arms causing her to jump. "Found you!" He laughed out causing Katie to turned around and run after him.

15 year old Katie was running after her big brother stefan, he had stole her necklace and went running with it.
"Stefan!" She squealed catching The necklace off of her big brother.

Stefan and Katie were standing neatly awaiting their brothers arrival, Damon has came back from war in his uniform. "Brother!" Katie and Stefan smiled running and hugging Damon. "My favourite brother is home, Stefan has been horrible in your absence!" I joked causing Stefan to slightly hit my arm.

End of flashbacks

I quickly called Caroline shaking. "He's gone..." was all I could whisper.

Caroline broke down on the phone crying so I hung up and rushed to the old broken down Salvatore home. At one point me and Stefan had shared a room so I sat in what was left of it and let the memories rush back.

I knew I was to see my brother again, even though we claim to be immortal nothing can truly be unable to die. Stefan had to cure in his body, there are white oak stakes for klaus and his family, hope I would imagine has some loophole...Damon can die at any moment from a pencil and I have a rotting body once again.

I really am praying that Stefan finds peace, that he puts himself first. That he is with lexi once again.

I really pray

Note

I've made an Instagram for my Wattpad so please do take a look at it, I wil, post about all of my books and even upcoming books.

I love you all and I'm so sorry...