Its my birthday!

Damon

I woke up too early for my liking but I didn't mind since this was the first time I've been able to surprise Katie for her birthday since 1863 which wasn't too fancy. Me and Stefan would always celebrate for Katie, it would be depressing but we would do it for her.

I woke up stefan and we called the girls over. It was 5 am when we were preparing. We wanted today to be special.

"Blondie, did you bring the stuff?" I asked Caroline.
"Yep, come in why would I forget it!" Caroline smiled.
"Elena?" I asked the doppelgänger.
"Yea, Caroline made sure of it." Elena looked towards Caroline.
"Bonnie!" I turned towards the witch.

"Yes Damon, we've got everything and everyone should be here in an hour thirty so let's roll." Bonnie clarified.

I went to stefans room and seen him sitting on bed contemplating life.
"Stef!" I snapped at him.

"I'm up." He defended himself.
"Come on." I dragged him to Katie's room. We opened the door and seen she was sleeping peacefully.
"Run." I whispered as we ran out to the girls.
"Ok, bon bon. Your up." I told Bonnie as she went to her room.

We waited a few minutes and Caroline started loading stacks of presents from her car.
We all looked at her and she looked back to us.
"What? Katie hasn't had a proper birthday like ever! And I might of gotten excited shopping." Caroline looked down. That's as until bonnie arrived back down.

"It's done." She said.
It was now 5:15.

"Let's roll." Me and Stefan went to Katie's room and pulled her curtains.

"Katie!" I yelled as she flew awake.
"What is this all?" She questioned looking at everything in her room.
"Their balloons, happy birthday!" We smiled at her.

"Thank you brothers," Katie smiled pulling us into a hug.
"It's like 5 am why are we up at this time?" Katie questioned getting up and yawning while examining the balloons.
"Because, you baby sister haven't had a modern day birthday yet." Stefan told Katie.

"Now hurry." We dragged her out of her room and she seen Bonnie Elena and Caroline.

"Happy birthday!" They yelled.

"Eee!" Katie squealed.
"Thank you." She ran and hugged the girls.

"Let's eat!" Bonnie announced. We all sat down in the main room which was decorated in balloons and flowers and more decoration. A massive banner saying 'happy birthday Katie' Was hanging in the room.
We ate breakfast that all of us made for Katie and it was now 6 am.

"Ok let's get ready!" Katie smiled. Katie always wanted to be ready because of 1864. The second you awoke you had to be ready so it's a habit with her.

"I was waiting for that." I smiled at my baby sister.

Katie

All of us girls went and got ready, bonnie in a room Caroline in one and Elena in another.

I was in mine getting ready. I struggled between 2 dresses but decided in blue.