Run

Run...

Stefan Salvatore was handing his life over to klaus, in order for Damon to be cured.

" before we go I need to make a little pit stop." Klaus smirked hopping in the car with Stefan as they drove to the Salvatore home.

"Why are we here klaus." Stefan was bored, tired.

"I need to pick up something, wait here it will only take a minute." He jumped out and entered the home.

Stefan was worried klaus was gonna do something to Damon, he had made the deal but wasn't so sure klaus would keep up his end of not killing Damon.

Klaus barged out of the house anger in his eyes,

"What did you do!" He demanded.

Stefan was confused by his words, Damon was there.....Katie.

Stefan jumped in his seat.

"Katie?" He was nervous to even mention her name.

"Yes stefan, your little sister. My soulmate. I needed her for this trip and she's fled." He growled at stefan grabbing him by the collar.

"What.did.you.do."

"Nothing klaus, I didn't even know she was gone." Stefan defended himself.

Klaus laughed and drove away still angered.

Damon' pov

What was that about? I wondered watching klaus barge in and out of my house.

I was listening out for anything and heard nothing. Shaking it off I went back to drinking my bourbon....I heard nothing.

I jumped up and ran to Katie's room searching everywhere,

"Katie!" I screamed. I pulled out everything in her bedroom.

"Katie Salvatore!" I yelled again.

Pulling out drawers to find most of her things gone.

"Katie iris Maria Salvatore!" I yelled as loud as I could her full name. I knew I was sounding like my father back in the 1800's but I needed to find my sister who I only got back.

I ran into her bathroom searching for her only for it to be empty.

"No..." I whispered.

"No, no, no! This can't be happening." I started to get tears in my eyes.

My little sister was gone.....

My baby brother and baby sister were gone in the same day. And my guess was klaus had something to do with Katie's disappearance also.

That bastard had taken my family away from me.

Katie salvatore's pov,

Katherine's words dug deep inside me,

"Run, as fast and far as your can. He's coming for you."

I packed a small bag with some belongings. I grabbed all the money I had from Damon and Stefan, since they had given me loads of money when I woke up.

A could hundred thousand. My brothers had became rich in my time gone.

I knew Damon was too busy with Elena and my other brother was no where to be found so I did what I knew I had to do.

With one last look around my room I opened the balcony doors and climbed down.

I got up and ran towards the woods as fast as I could, before entering the woods I turned around facing the new Salvatore home taking one last glance before I ran far and deep into the woods.

On my way deep in the woods I came across an old  familiar path.

I looked over my shoulder to see nobody so I ran up the path and seen an old broken down house.

The original Salvatore home!

I walked in the tattered up house and walked up the broken stairway. I found my room, then Damon and stefans. I looked around the old house remembering everything good and bad.

I was shocked this house was still somewhat standing after god knows how many years.

I noticed all of me stefan and Damon's diaries were missing. I knew people must have explored the house found our diaries and sold them to the museum's around town.

I grabbed my things and ran away into the woods again. After running for a while I came across an old looking town. It looked old but beautiful.

It had little cottages, well's. Children playing. Everything it was like when I was younger. Except it wasn't what I had when I was younger, it's what everyone else had. I had these fancy houses and dresses with cruel parents and people surrounding me.

I walked up into the village and when people seen me they were shocked.

"Hello," I smiled at some children when a woman came over to me.