All salvatore women

Time skip a few months

Katie

The past few months me and klaus have been trying to make up, it would work but then we would end up loosing our progress. However we still cared for our child the same, like a family infront of our child. We had promised we would never argue infront of hope or show her any bad sides of us.

Life has been stressful the last few months also. More than I would have liked it to be...

Klaus is now thirsty for power, leadership and control of the people amongst us.

I was holding hope in my arms as we walked around the mikaelson home. She was looking around at everything and everyone. Klaus has been going off for days leaving me and hope at home, he claims he's protecting us but I don't Believe it.

Me and hope we're standing on the stairs when klaus walks in. Hope slightly waved her tiny hand towards her father as I stood smiling at hope.  Klaus seen hope wave but walked off. I couldn't hide the look of anger on my face so I left hope in with some toys in a little playing area.

I marched down the stairs and seen klaus on his own.
"Klaus!" I called out causing him to turn around facing me.
"What Katie, I'm busy!" He snapped.

"Klaus you need to stop taking on so many jobs, hope misses her father. She waved at you and you ignored her!" I called out to him.
"Katie I am protecting her, You have no right to tell me what I can do!" Klaus snapped back.
"Klaus I'm telling you what to do for our daughter, to keep a close bond so she doesn't see you as a monster like we seen our fathers!" As I said that I seen anger and sadness rise in the hybrid stood before me.

"I am not my father!" Klaus snapped back. "Oh really? Well your sure acting like him klaus, you need to fix yourself!" I screamed.
"I will not be forced by you Katiana Salvatore!" I seen klaus' face go red.

"I can't do this..." I mumbled my voice now normal.
I laughed slightly.
"You know klaus, what if the soulmate curse is broken? What if the moment we kissed it broke... and ever since then we've been convincing ourselves that we're in love. That we have something real." Klaus went silent.

"The love we had for eachother was never real klaus!" My voice rose saying his name.
"It was fake, we faked it because we believed in some stupid curse." I said that line more silent and klaus now had something to say.

"I will not listen to a word you say Katie! It was all real!" The mikaelson screamed. He grabbed my neck trying to choke me.
"I will not be forced by you!"

I threw him off me with wind and vines.
"I'm going klaus, I can't stay here any longer." I told him.
"Don't you dare take my child from me!" He yelled.

"Fine then klaus, I've been playing mommy this whole time. Why don't you play the game now. She can stay with you for all i care!" I ran and packed my bags.

I ran into hopes room and seen she was about to doze off. I grabbed her up out of her toys. I knew what I said about me not caring was a big lie.

I held her in my arms with her blanket up against her face. She was laying against my chest.

I kissed her cheek. "I'm so sorry baby..." I said silently to her.
"I will be back, I promise you I will. I love you baby to the moon and back." I swayed hope in my arms as she dozed off with my words to her, I Lay her in her crib and kissed her forehead.

I gave her one of my necklaces and rings and smiled one last time.

"Goodbye hope

"Goodbye hope." I smiled sadly as I quickly walked out of her room. I has a tear streaming down my face.

I quickly wiped it and walked down the stairs with my bag.

"Katie don't leave..." klaus' voice sounded hurt. "Klaus be a good dad to hope and let me go." I said to him as I turned away and ran out of the house.

On my way out I ran in to the worst person possible Marcel.

"Katie, where you going?" Marcel asked me. "I'm going home marcel." I told him pushing past him.
"лози вятър"

Vines came and brought me away.

I arrive back in mystic falls soon enough and I walked into my house. There I seen Damon and Elena.

"Katie?" Elena asked.
"Hi elena!" I smiled slightly.   "Your back!" Damon pulled me into a hug. "Where's Stefan?" I asked having a feeling I wouldn't like my answer,

"Katie, him and Caroline turned off their humanity..." Elena said out of the blue.
I could only laugh. "Just our luck..."

"Where's hope?" Damon asked, "she's with klaus Damon, me and klaus are over I just couldn't stay there any longer."

Time skip

I had gotten a text from Damon telling me to meet him somewhere, he sent me the location and I used vines and wind to get me there.
When I walked in I seen Stefan pull away from a woman with dark hair and dressed old fashioned.

"Katie, your home..." Stefan said emotionally. The woman turned around and I was in shock with who I seen.

"Momma?" I ran and hugged her. She also hugged me back. "Your alive?" I asked her as I started to cry.

"I'm back Katiana..." my mother soothed me. "How?" I asked lost for words.
"I was in a prison world, I'm a vampire..." she told me kind of ashamed.

"Must be a Curse in female salvatores." I chuckled slightly. I seen my mother looked at me confused.
"I was out into a magical coma, and I only woke up a few years ago. I'm now Mother Nature." My mother looked at me with sadness in her eyes. "I'm so sorry." She hugged me once again.