Christmas

Katie

Katie

I had woken up and got me and hope ready, we arrived downstairs and seen Stefan and Damon talking.
"Merry Christmas!" I smiled at my brothers as they smiled back.

I then heard rustling and in popped Caroline with a wad of gifts.
"Aww, merry Christmas!" She squealed. "I've got gifts!" The Forbes girl smiled proudly.

"Gifts!" I said in a soft voice to hope in my arms, hope smiled at me. "Somebody likes gifts." I laughed.
We opened all the gifts and then I went to Caroline's. Hope had stayed home with her uncles.

"Caroline I feel so bad." I sat on her bed. "Why? What's up?" She asked popping her head from her closet.
"I took hope away from klaus, Caroline this is a mess...I always thought I would be a good mom but I haven't, I have been the worst mother of all kind." I lay down drowning my sorrows.

"Katie, don't put yourself down. Your like the best mom of moms!" Caroline tried to explain.
"Caroline this is not the person I promised myself to be if I ever got free! I thought i would have my little family. Klaus didn't get to celebrate his daughters first Christmas."

"Katie, if he cared he would be here!" Caroline snapped. I paused and looked towards her.

"Your tearing yourself down Katie, if klaus cared so much about spending Christmas with his soulmate and daughter he would be here making an effort. Now stop blaming yourself because I'm happen to be an expert when it comes to men." Caroline finished getting ready and we got up to go again.
We were walking down the street going to meet with my brothers, Elena and probably others.

We were sat in the grill in a booth all of us together.

Elena Caroline Katie (hope on Katie's lap)
Table
Stefan Damon Matt jeremy

"What can I get for you guys?" A waiter asked coming to our table.
"Can we get 2 bourbons, 3 margarita's, and 2 cokes." Damon ordered for everyone. "Yep." The waiter scribbled it down and walked away.

After a few the waiter came back.
"2 bourbons?" He asked.
"Here." Stefan signalled to him and Damon. "3 margaritas?"
"Over here!" Elena signalled to us girls.
"And the 2 cokes." The waiter finished handing Jeremy and Matt their cokes.

"How come everyone else got fun drinks but we got coke?" Jeremy asked. Damon rolled his eyes and ignored the younger Gilbert.

"To Bonnie!" I smiled raising my glass waiting for everyone else to raise theirs.
"To Bonnie!" We all smiled as we cheersed.