I'll kill you both

Mystic falls 1864

Stefan and Damon sprinted outside after Katherine.
Katie heard the commotion and decided to see what was happening. There she saw her brothers taking Katherine and trying to remove the guard she had on her mouth.

"What's happening?" Katie asked Runing.
"Katie help us get Katherine." Stefan muttered.

Katie tried to get Katherine out but then seen her 2 brothers fall down beside her, she turned around and seen her father with a gun but ignored it paying attention to Stefan and Damon who were lying on the floor bleeding to death.

"Stefan...Damon. No!" Katie cried over her brothers body's.

Emily Bennett walked over to her.
"I'm truly sorry Katie Salvatore." She muttered.

Katie got a pounding headache and fell to the floor beside her brothers. Except it's like the ground came to her, and slowly lay her down since the spell was cast.

When the carriages left some people came and took a photo of the 3 on the ground.

Salvatore siblings dead on the ground.

Right after that was taken and group came over and brought Katie to the tomb.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mystic falls, Virginia. 2009

I'm the forest klaus brought Elena down in a ring of fire,

"Katie?" Elena was shocked to see the Salvatore woman there.

"Hello Elena." Katie smiled slightly. She had been making daisy chains with the flowers that bloomed the second she sat down.

"Breath Elena, stay strong." Katie encouraged

"Jenna." The 2 girls exclaimed with fear as the seen Jenna Lay in a ring of fire dead.

"Are we ready?" Klaus asked smirking.

The werewolf was screaming in pain as her werewolf side was stoped from turning. Klaus ripped her heart out in seconds and placed it over the bowl Gretta was doing the spell in.

Katie looked in horror, she hated people getting hurt since of her and Damon's past with their father.

Klaus made Jenna drink blood and then staked her.

"No! Jenna!" Elena screamed crying.

Katie had tears well up in her eyes for Elena.

"Love." Klaus walked over to Katie grabbing her hand as the ring of fire disappeared.

"I never thought I would actually find my soulmate, what a shame we didn't get to bind longer." He smirked malevolent.

He dragged Katie over to gretta and proceeded to kill Elena drinking every last drop of her blood.

He looked up at the full moon blood covering his mouth.

"I can feel it."

He flashed over to Katie and drank her blood till she passed out, but not dead.

Klaus began turning until Bonnie Bennett came. Elijah was trying to rip his heart from his chest.

"This is in the name of our family Niklaus." Twisting his hand.

"I didn't Bury them at sea." He muttered.
"What?" Elijah was shocked.

"If you kill me you'll never find them."

"Elijah don't, or I will take you both out." Bonnie warned.

"You will die."

"I don't care."

Elijah grabbed klaus and zoomed off.

Stefan and Damon rushed over, Stefan grabbed Elena while Damon grabbed Katie speeding them back.

Shortly after Elena woke up.

"It worked." She smiled looking over to her side to see Katie.

"Is..is she emm-."

"Dead? No I don't think so." Stefan mumbled.

Then Katie gasped awake.

She seen Elena and jumped hugging her.

"I'm so glad your ok." She smiled.

Elena was happy Katie gave her a hug as she always wanted to be close to the Salvatore girl.