Yes!

Klaus

After the last 5 years I have had time to think of everything I've done, and one of the things would be not marrying Katie. I didn't know if I would get out away from marcel. I promised myself that if I did I would marry Katiana Salvatore.
I had told her about an art show that meant a lot to me, knowing she would go so I could propose.

It was 7 in the morning and I was pacing around my room trying to think of words to say and how to do it.
I was nervous. I grabbed the ring out of my pocket and admired it. Rebekah had helped me get the ring.

I heard a knock at my door and hope walked in.
"What are you doing dad?" The young mikaelson questioned me.
I walked to the door made sure nobody's around and closed it.

I crouched down to hopes height.

"I am going to ask your mother to marry me!" I smiled slightly as hope out her hands over her mouth.
"Is that alright?" I asked. "Yes!" She squealed.

"Mom has been with other guys while you were gone, but she wasn't happy. So I am glad you are marrying her!" Hope smiled.
"Hope?" Rebekah called out waking in.

"I hop- oh there you are. Come on!" Rebekah then brought hope away.

I finished getting ready and prepared myself.

Katie

Klaus had asked me to go to an art show with him today, I didn't mind. So I got dressed in nice clothes.

Once I was ready I walked down stairs and seen klaus waiting

"Ready?" The hybrid questioned. I nodded as we left. Klaus sped us to the art show, it had lots of people and beautiful pieces of art.

I was admiring a painting, it was a girls face surrounded in vines and flowers. Vines were rising from her mouth and red roses as her eyes.

Klaus walked behind me and caught me attention. "Do you like it?" The original asked me.
"It's beautiful!" I smiled, "it's you!" He smirked as I turned my head.
"Me?" I asked.

"I painted it, all I could think about was you... so I turned you into a painting." I smiled at the man. A waiter came around with champagne glasses so klaus grabbed 2 and handed me one.
We walked side by side outside to a beautiful clearing, the sun making the sky go pinks and oranges. There were bushes of flowers and a bed of water.
Me and klaus started talking and laughing. It has started to get slightly cold so we made our way inside again, grabbing a fresh glass of champagne.

We went to the picture klaus painted of me once again and I admired it. Klaus was so silent behind me that I turned around and my hands flew to my mouth in shock. Everybody finished their conversation and turned towards us.

"Katiana Lilian Salvatore, the past 5 years I've been able to reflect on my past. I made slog of regrets and not marrying you was one. You've been everything to and for me. So I want to ask you... will you marry me?"

Tears welled in my eyes, I kept thinking to my last marriage and didn't know was to say. I was terrified of marriage because of santos...I realised everybody was waiting for an answers soI nodded my head smiling. I was struggling to make words meet as how shocked and happy I was.

"Y...yes!" I smiled as I jumped into klaus's arms and he spun me around. The rest of the people cheered.

We pulled away and he put the gorgeous ring on my finger. I kissed him as we pulled away. They waiters gave out more champagne and everybody started celebrating.

 They waiters gave out more champagne and everybody started celebrating

We had many drinks but now we decided to head home

We had many drinks but now we decided to head home. Klaus sped us in his arms back home and everybidy was gathered round.

"So?" They asked.
"She said yes!" Everybody cheered as they partied and poured glasses of alcohol for everybody exeot hope.

I separated myself from the party and walked to where hope was sat painting.
"Hey..." I said softly as I sat with her.
"Did dad propose?" She questioned "you knew?" I smirked slightly. Hope smiled.

I pulled her into a hug. "Everything's works out in the end hope." I smiled until I heard snoring. I looked down and hope was fast asleep, I got vines and flowers and used them to carry hope. I kissed her forehead and sent her up to her room.

I continued to party with the others.

Everything was dying down and I decided to go up to my bedroom.
I took off my shoes and changed into the Pyjamas Caroline got us girls for my birthday.

I took out my phone and FaceTimed Caroline.
"Katie?" Caroline smiled, "guess what." I smiled lightly.
"No..." she gasped. "I'm getting married!" I smiled showing her my ring.

"Katie! I'm so happy for you!" Caroline squealed. We continued to talk on the phone for a few hours before she had to go.

I then called Damon and Stefan.
"Katie!" Stefan and Damon smiled. "I'm getting married!" I smiled showing them my ring.

"No." They both said in shock.

"I never thought I would see you in a happy marriage." Damon said. "Your getting your happy ever after Katie!" Stefan smiled.

"I know...I love you both!" I smiled before hanging up.
"Take that santos." I muttered to myself before falling fast asleep.

Maybe I need this, my life coming back together. Klaus is back and we are happy, I have a daughter... I'm having a happy marriage.

I'm doing it... 1864 me would never recognise myself today.