Unvisible

Katie Salvatore woke up in her bed and gasped, she didn't know how she had gotten to bed last night. She got up and examined herself in the mirror... not too bad,

She got in the shower and then hopped out, she brushed her hair teeth and grabbed her outfit,

She walked downstairs and seen Elena looking about.

"Is everything alright miss Gilbert?" The blond girl asked.
Elena jumped and looked at Katie.

"Yea, everything's fine I'm gonna go," she ran out the door and Katie shrugged it off.

Katie walked to school and went through her day as usual,the girls we're being strange including Stefan and Damon. School had finished for the Salvatore and she was walking home. In her own little world humming to herself looking at the weirds flying over head every one and a while.

When she reached the door she knocked twice as she had forgotten her key and the door was locked. Damon opened the door.

He looked very confused.

"Hello?" Damon yelled.

Stefan walked down the stairs.

"Damon what are you shouting at?" Stefan asked.

"I thought somebody was at the door, anyways let's go to Elena and talk to her and Elijah." Damon and Stefan walked out the door past Katie.

Katie chased after them only to be knocked out and threw over a shoulder. The mysterious person brought Katie to a fancy room.

.............................................................................

Gilbert's residence.

The Salvatore brothers enter the Gilbert home to see miss Elena Gilbert and Elijah I know last name.

"What did we miss?" Stefan asked.
"Elijah was just telling me about the ritual, he found a way to prevent me from dying." Elena stated nervously.

"What some old witchy voodoo with no expiration date? I think I'll stick to the Gilbert ring." Damon denied.

"That ring only works on human beings, Elena being a doppelgänger means she is a supernatural being, there for the ring won't work on her." Elijah stated.

"Let's turn her into a vampire." Damon's aid in a duh tone.

"No Damon that's not an option." Stefan jumped.

Damon marched out of the house in frustration and Stefan soon followed after apologising to the female Gilbert.

"Where's Katie." Stefan asked speeding to Damon.

"I have no clue." Damon grabbed out his phone and called Katie, she didn't answer after he had called her multiple times.

"Leave a voice message, she's probably busy." Stefan sighed.

"Katie I know you don't understand modern day technology but when somebody's name comes up on your screen you answer." Damon scoffed hanging up and him and Stefan made their way home.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

With Katie Salvatore.

I woke up in an unknown room,it was dark but bright. I had no clue how I got here.

I slowly kneeled out of the bed and heard a clink, looking down I seen chains. Long enough so I could walk around near the window and near the door but far away enough that I can't touch the door.

I heard a story once about one of my ancestors went through something like this, she woke up memory fried chained up to her couch.

I had no clue where I was so I could only hope I find out soon.